X

My Kat has a multiple personality issue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Kat has a multiple personality issue

Well not really, but it certainly looks like it. I decided to start painting it now instead of waiting until the winter. And right now it looks like something that Two Face would ride lol. I just can't wait to be done.

Now once I get by lights from Clear Alternatives I will be happy and done modding the Kat, for now

You should paint two thirds of the front fender black too...Also- you should sell me your windscreen. ::nodnod::

Nice Kat, and welcome aboard if I haven't said so already.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
    -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Looks kinda cool! I'd paint it opposite on the other side. Blue on one side black etc...

Comment

funny mine wants to be blue instead of silver
        Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

in the VW world they would call that a harlequin
          bippity-boppity- BACON

"Chatbox slayer..."

Comment

shoulda just gone right down the middle. that would make for a pretty cool bike. people pull up on one side of you and see flat black... then maybe they get on the other side and see blue... really confuse people

then you'd have to get special gear that's 2 toned to match each side of the bike
            2004 Katana
            GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post
              shoulda just gone right down the middle. that would make for a pretty cool bike. people pull up on one side of you and see flat black... then maybe they get on the other side and see blue... really confuse people

then you'd have to get special gear that's 2 toned to match each side of the bike
              There a guy by me with a Harley like that. Orange on one side with black flames, and black on the other side with orange flames. Really neat looking bike.
              Originally posted by arsenic
              93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Also- I always thought that people with plastics like that should airbrush sutures at the seams.

>=o)

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

Well actually I would have painted the fender except one of the bolts holding that fork support was stripped by the previous owner (its even a different bolt). Otherwise that would have been painted as well. Tomorrow/Thursday the tank might get painted I hope lol

Originally posted by SilentTJ View Post

I would love to do that except the fairings on the other side are all screwed up, tons of rash and cracked. This is what prompted the whole paint job, oh which was all rattle can fyi.
                  Last edited by axelpkt; 10-13-2009, 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                    Also- I always thought that people with plastics like that should airbrush sutures at the seams.

>=o)
                    Former Marine 3/97-3/01
                    MOS 0161 Semper FI!
                    sigpic

Comment

Well by this weekend my Kat should be looking a bit better. Friday my new integrated tail/brake/turnsignal should be showing up so I can put in the new rear fairings. The dents on the tank have been filled and should be ready for paint. And the left fairing just got glassed to fix the crack in it and will be ready for paint shortly. Then all that will be left is that stupid front fender

Comment

Conflicting witness reports, great!

Comment

Reminds me of that episode of Star Trek with the guy with his face painted black on one side and white on the other.

Comment

Well my Kat is looking a bit more normal now. All thats left is that front fender

Comment

love th flat black look.

get some smoked clear side turns it'll look GREAT

See My Garage for mods...
                              T-Rex Racing framesliders install and review thread
                              Full Post 98 LED conversion how to thread

Comment

Working...
                              X