X

soo frustrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soo frustrated

so like most of you know i put a new motor in the bike this year, the motor is running awesome but because im an idiot i had to get the pods and get a stage 3 jet kit, well all was well bike ran good and then me like an idiot, hey lets put the pods on now, so i did and you could see how much more air was getting in, and so i took it to a shop had them put some bigger jets in and well that didnt work i was getting bout 15mpg so yea it was a little rich, i fouled the plugs in 300 miles and well this was b4 i went to vegas this was the week of the 18th of june, so i go see dave in vegas i get back and i take it back to the shop im like look i got smaller jets lets try this so i got some smaller ones, no dice, so hes like well we go even smaller and try to get the slide compensators and tap for the carbs so i order that have it over nighted like the other 2 sets of jets i got form DJ a lil better but still shitty so then im like you know what here take a whole brand new jet kit and put it in so hes like ok im like well my buddy and i are suppose to be racing on saturday, hesl ike alright no prob i can get it done, well that was last weekend, my bike has been at that shop for 3 friggen weeks and i dont wanna be a jackass and keep calling them is my bike done is my bike done, but like shit man its 3 weeks since ive seen it and almost a month and a half since i rode the god damn thing, and ive been soo good too like he says he needs parts i dont think twice i wip out hte plastic and call up dyno jet and get itover nighted here. and its like shit man your killing me i dont ask for much its like damn ive ridden my bike a total of 300 miles this WHOLE summer and like thtas why i havnt been around too much i just dont care about bikes and stuff anymore i get so frustrated with this hung of metal that i cant even function, im so controlling i like to know whats going on with my bikei wnana know why its happening and i wanna know how i can fix it, and i guess thats why im in the automotive field and i donno it just sucks,

my sister just got a katana like last week and all she talks bout is me coming home and riding with her and working on the kat and her cbr with her and like i donno im just fed up with this petty shit thats why i want the aprilia so bad its new its awesomely engineered and i dont have to worry bout putting a god damn motor in and its fuel injected

sorry for the rant

Maybe you should sell it and get some roller skates.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is funny. Sorry for your misfortunes but you should just go take your sister's bike. I would just like to mention that I don't think I see a period anywhere in that whole paragraph. It is, without a doubt, the longest run-on-sentence I have ever seen.
      I'm starting to wonder if you all need a beatdown.

Comment

I would like to mention also that since you don't have a bike, I will let you come ride mine if you help me sync my carbs. Howboutit!?
        I'm starting to wonder if you all need a beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnbliYayzzy
          I would just like to mention that I don't think I see a period anywhere in that whole paragraph. It is, without a doubt, the longest run-on-sentence I have ever seen.
          I spy with my little eyes one little period...can anyone find it?
          1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

thing, and ive been soo good too like he says he needs parts i dont think twice i wip out hte plastic and call up dyno jet and get itover nighted here. and its like shiate man your killing me i dont ask for much its like damn ive ridden my bike a total of 300 miles this WHOLE

Comment

for sister

Comment

Very good Black Kat...you win a Where's Waldo book! Where would you like it sent?
                1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

How's about getting rid of the pods and going to the jetting that worked. Also sounds like ya got a crappy shop if they've had it that long and it still no workie. How much time have they actually spent working on your bike? Sumthin sounds fishy here
                  92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

Bummer Duff....hang in there...

Comment

Hmm you bike not running... maybe your mouth should take the hint..
                      Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by JohnbliYayzzy
                        HAHAHAHAHAHA this is funny. Sorry for your misfortunes but you should just go take your sister's bike. I would just like to mention that I don't think I see a period anywhere in that whole paragraph. It is, without a doubt, the longest run-on-sentence I have ever seen.
                        na....he has went on longer than that before. i think his period key doesn't wok but only once in a while.

Duffy....get rid of the f'in pods. I said it once in another post...pods are pretty much worthless and a pita. when you do get them half way running right, just a change in the weather knocks you all out of whack again. your engine is pretty much stock, isn't it? you need an engine that has the compression/stroke/valves/cam that can handle the extra air and gas. even dragracers have to keep screwing around with adjustments from state to state just cuz of the climate change. they have no place on the street except for purely cosmetics. nothing but bling. is the bling factor really worth all the bs? if you slap in a k&n filter, it is cheaper, less hassle and you would be riding now. you are making things hard on yourself.
                        I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

man you guys are rough.

Just wait you will have it running and you will be a deadly sleeper. You will walk thru the valley of the dead and you will fear no one
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                            thing, and ive been soo good too like he says he needs parts i dont think twice i wip out hte plastic and call up dyno jet and get itover nighted here. and its like shiate man your killing me i dont ask for much its like damn ive ridden my bike a total of 300 miles this WHOLE
                            I. dont. know. shiat. about. grammer. but. shouldnt. that. have. been. a. coma?

Sorry I didnt want to be flamed for not useing a period.
                            PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                            The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

And duff stop asking everyone for advice then not takeing it and bitching about it when shiat dosnt work right.
                              PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
                              The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Working...
                              X