X

Tank bra with logo? Seat skins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank bra with logo? Seat skins?

Ok, Ive searched far and wide, and cannot locate these, but I have seen the tank bra for sure with the Kat logo on it. I thought it was from second look, there site is either down or relocated, but I found a dealer of the second look products, and they dont have much of anything for a Kat. So any ideas on these guys>? Where to look?
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

I just got mine from SUPA-FLY-KAT on here. I think he has one more, but it might be for the pre-98s. You could check though, otherwise post up a WTB ad and eventually someone will answer it.
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

Comment

I knew I had seen them someplace when I was still questing.... http://www.ronayers.com/catalogs/sga...ecid=4&type=43 Hope this helps!

Comment

crazyaussie, you are the man. Thats perfect
        Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

You can get it off Suzuki's site as well.

brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

i dont see how to order it from the suzuki site, it shows a link to a dealer locator, or to add it to a wish list?

Comment

Originally posted by Katana Nate
              crazyaussie, you are the man. Thats perfect
              No worries Mate, just glad I could help.

Comment

PS, great price for a custom bra with logo, I was expecting around 40

Comment

second look seat and tank skinz
                  TDA Racing/Motorsports
                  1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                  Who knows what is next?
                  Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                  Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Yeah the katana tank bras are cool, i love mine. Even works w/ a tankbag as well. standard suzuki product.

Comment

Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

I love mine too! Does'nt interfere with magnetic tankbags either!

Comment

Originally posted by Tito750
                          http://www.bellssuzuki.com/fiche_select.asp
                          Hey waitaminute , a guy in Tx touting a local (to me) dealer ?
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

That's the tank bra I have. I'd agree with eveyone saying it's a good bra. I also put on a Second Look seat cover like Thazkat suggested. It was super easy to put on. Bought mine from a member on here, but also seen them around 30 shipped other places like Ebay. Good Luck!
                            2002 R1
                            Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

can someone post a link to the seat skin

Comment

Working...
                              X