X

I'm so jealous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so jealous!

So here I sit reading about all of you at the Gap and looking at Killboy's pictures and my bike is in a thousand pieces being painted. I'm so jealous I'm drooling. Mine's been apart since the end of June, but I'm hoping to have it back together in less than two weeks. At least my hubby left me the spare key to his Bandit 1200S when he went on his last business trip. He's a good man!

Just wanted to whine a little tonight......

Palm bay that is right across from us in Tampa I think we need to work on a florida rally soon we just need to find some twisties to ride.
    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a plan to me!

Comment

I want another kat so I can put a Bandit engine in it. Then I can have 2 sleeper bikes

And I want to hit a Florida rally.... once it cools off a bit that is.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
          .... florida .... need to find some twisties to ride.
          Such a thing exists?

Comment

I feel your pain...I'm down and out aswell...
            Mod'n's a biatch!

Buc
            it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Originally posted by BucKatana
              Mod'n's a biatch!

Buc
              Thats why my bike is stock and dirty. I could wash it, but if the weather is nice enough to wash then it is nice enough to ride.

BTW the pics are no where are good as the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
                Mod'n's a biatch!

Buc
                Thats why my bike is stock and dirty. I could wash it, but if the weather is nice enough to wash then it is nice enough to ride.
                : : : FINALLY , someone ELSE who gets it ! The ONLY time I mod or work on my bike is if it's not running well enough to ride safely (in which case I do what I need to do to get it back on the road pronto) , or if I'M not well enough to ride safely , or it's snowing . But YOUR bike looked fairly clean at the rally . :-k Someone cheated ? Go out and do some rain riding to clean it up a bit ?
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I only take it off the road when the roads are coated with snow!!

Comment

Another very good reason to have more than one bike, just in case one has to be taken down.
                    For some reason, my wife does not understand the logic in this.

Comment

Originally posted by KAT6
                      Palm bay that is right across from us in Tampa I think we need to work on a florida rally soon we just need to find some twisties to ride.
                      I'm all for a FL Rally. I'm in Rockledge just about 25 miles north of Palm Bay. Don't know about any twisties really though . Compared to The Dragon and the other roads up there we suck. I think I'm spoiled for life after those Tenn mountain roads. Anywhoo I'll take what I can get. Ridin' is ridin' even if it's in a straight line.
                      92 Katana 600, Full Jardine Exhaust.

Welcome to Florida, 11 Curves in 318 Miles

Comment

I thought you guys in FL just went to empty parking lots on Sunday & rode around the concrete "Islands". I'd be wary of riding too many back roads down there, those gators will do a number on a bike. I've had to dodge them before in my big truck.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                          : : : FINALLY , someone ELSE who gets it ! The ONLY time I mod or work on my bike is if it's not running well enough to ride safely (in which case I do what I need to do to get it back on the road pronto) , or if I'M not well enough to ride safely , or it's snowing . But YOUR bike looked fairly clean at the rally . :-k Someone cheated ? Go out and do some rain riding to clean it up a bit ?
                          Nope I did not wash my bike before the rally. We did get stuck in a massive downpour when we were driving to the Gap. It was so bad that we could barely see the nose of the truck. I did clean my wheels the week before only because I had to bring them to the dealer to have the new tires mounted. I did not think that they would enjoy working on wheels covered in grime.

Comment

Originally posted by md86
                            Originally posted by tzortn
                            Mod'n's a biatch!

Buc

Or..............own more than one bike like little'o spoiled me..
                            it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Dont worry, there will be more rallies this year, and lots more in the times to come. Don't get too down.. Mod'n is great, but when its a major mod, it can be alittle depressing knowing you can't ride.

Precisely why I dont like working on my bike in the riding season. I save all my mods, big or small for the winter. Gives me an excuse to go down and spend some time my bike

Comment

Working...
                              X