No announcement yet.
X

damage report and pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the exact reason we pay a gajillion dollars a month in insurance. *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT
      Originally posted by Range
      put your rashed plastics you have from e-bay.....get even MORE $$$$$$$$$$$...damn tourists....bleed them dry so they stay away forever!
      you guys are cruel, people can make errors sometimes, and they will have to pay 4 it, but doesnt mean you should take advantage of them !
      But there tourists. We are already taking advantage of them with higher taxes in high tourist areas, and charging them to go see things, and a arm and a leg for a souviner, why not insurance as well

I KIDD!!!!!
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

good thing you weren't on it

Damn Blue haired wench LOL
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Originally posted by SUPA-FLY-KAT
          Originally posted by Range
          put your rashed plastics you have from e-bay.....get even MORE $$$$$$$$$$$...damn tourists....bleed them dry so they stay away forever!
          you guys are cruel, people can make errors sometimes, and they will have to pay 4 it, but doesnt mean you should take advantage of them !
          now you see....I just don't buy into that. I have been driving 25 years and have NEVER caused an accident. yes, shit can happen....i know this. I am not taking advantage of her. Besides, it is not even her insurance that pays. it is all f'd here. MY insurance is the one who pays. I only have basic liabilit on my bike....with fire theft and vadalisim. So technically, she doesn't have to worry about a damn....the ol' fart. Any claim I have ever made was due to SOMEONE else f'king up...not me. And each time someone else f'ks up, it is my premiums that suffer....not thiers. And over the last 20 years I have paid out a pile in premiums....so when some blue haired old bat knocks my bike over and messes it up, for sure I am going to turn it into my favor. You can not compare the insurance rates in the US to those in Quebec. It is not the same system at all. Your premiums are high because you sue each other for every little thing. Ours are high because the government screws the citizens...and any resident of quebec will agree to this. You would be hard pressed to find anyone here who would not think the same way I do.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
            Ours are high because the government screws the citizens...and any resident of quebec will agree to this. You would be hard pressed to find anyone here who would not think the same way I do.
            He's right, you know
            brought to you by the letter S, and the number 1

Comment

Mojoe wrote
              now you see....I just don't buy into that. I have been driving 25 years and have NEVER caused an accident. yes, shiate can happen....i know this. I am not taking advantage of her. Besides, it is not even her insurance that pays. it is all f'd here. MY insurance is the one who pays. I only have basic liabilit on my bike....with fire theft and vadalisim. So technically, she doesn't have to worry about a damn....the ol' fart. Any claim I have ever made was due to SOMEONE else f'king up...not me. And each time someone else f'ks up, it is my premiums that suffer....not thiers. And over the last 20 years I have paid out a pile in premiums....so when some blue haired old bat knocks my bike over and messes it up, for sure I am going to turn it into my favor. You can not compare the insurance rates in the US to those in Quebec. It is not the same system at all. Your premiums are high because you sue each other for every little thing. Ours are high because the government screws the citizens...and any resident of quebec will agree to this. You would be hard pressed to find anyone here who would not think the same way I do.
              Yup, got to agree with you on that one
              R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Oh man those pictures remind me of my old 1988 Kat 1100. Does your electric windshield still work? Mine did. I see 53,000 miles on it, I had 47,000 when I sold mine! I will always miss that bike.

Comment

Originally posted by mx916
                  Oh man those pictures remind me of my old 1988 Kat 1100. Does your electric windshield still work? Mine did. I see 53,000 miles on it, I had 47,000 when I sold mine! I will always miss that bike.
                  yup....windscreen still works....on both my 1100's. i love it. great for cutting out bugs to the visor. rain too. i use it all the time.
                  and that is 53k kms....which is only about 31k miles. the mileage is still pretty low on this bike considering it is almost 13 years old. i can't really let mine go. i think about it at times, but i know i will miss it for sure.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                  X