• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bummer....glad to hear it wasn't worse.

Comment

Re: Dumped my bike

Originally posted by loudnlow7484
      P.S.- [email protected] at the track on Wednesday. It's on video, too.
      Is it possible for you to post the video man, it would be cool to see you at the track.
      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

definitely happens to all of us one time or another. You have now been anniciated LOL

gravel + bike = crash and burn
        TDA Racing/Motorsports
        1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
        Who knows what is next?
        Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
        Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

whew, been a minute.......

video is on an analog camcorder. I haven't got a clue how to get that onto a computer. if I figure it out, I'll be all over it
          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Been there, done that too... now you're part of the cool riders

Comment

Working...
            X