Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Still Riding Strong and Loving Every Mile!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Riding Strong and Loving Every Mile!

I just can't say enuf about riding!
    Bought my '04 Kat 600 a week before the Fourth of July with 16.5k miles on her.....coming up ion 21k already. Needless to say I ride the snot outta her
    This is my first bike and don't see me NOT having one till the day I die.

My only regret is getting into it so late in my life. Yeah, I'm only 29, but I just think about all the fun and excitement I missed out on. But hey, better late than never, right?

Unfortunately America's High-Five doesn't have the best weather for riding roughly 6 mo. out of the year. That's why I took up snowboarding 10 years ago so at least I'll have that to ride soon!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

i ride all year long
    sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
    k9 GSX-R 600
    GO VOLS!

Comment

yeah but its in florida.

Comment

Hey I am only an Hour from Grand Rapids, and I ride pretty much all year (except when the white stuff is actively piling up on the road)
        Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Dry roads and heated gear, make for year round riding in most climates.
          Pics
          Pics
          No pics yet
          Just because they sound the same doesn't mean they are: there≠their≠they're; to≠too≠two; its≠it's; your≠you're; know≠no; brake≠break

Comment

I didn't get my first bike till I was 30 and I'll never be without.

I don't see anybody riding year round in MI, thats why we have snowmobiles.

Comment

When i get my bike back i will definitely try and ride year round.....

Comment

cant wait until i get my kat back!

Comment

Glad you're hooked! Ride safe!

Comment

Working...
                  X