X

riding with katman05 pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riding with katman05 pics

I met up with katman05 today for a day of riding for the first time. the weather was just perfect. it was a little warm when stopped cuz I was in full gear....but rolling was great.

Here we are at the top of the world. Chris thought it was enough of a kodak moment to have me stop. Actually, I was releived that was all it was. I though he going to ask me when the hell we were going to get back on asphalt.

[img][/img]

Here is lake memphremagog. it is indian for something...don't ask me what. the bikes are in canada, but the little island you see is in the states. it is a 32 mile long lake with about 15 miles of it in vermont. this is the weekend they swim the length of it.

[img][/img]

some more shots of us by the lake.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

this is main street in my home town. we stopped for a bite to eat. don't let the pic fool you....it must have been a pure fluke that is looks so "empty". tonight it will be jammed solid cuz of the festivities.

[img][/img]

All in all, it was a good day of riding. Chris is a pretty cool guy and I would ride with him any day.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

good shots!
    Katana 750 2002

Comment

Nice pics!

Comment

Great pics!!
        Glad to hear yall had a great ride.
        Thanks for sharing the Photos with us!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great Day. Thanks for sharing.
          Kyle

Comment

Great pics!! Looks like a cool little town you have there! and all the bikes look sweet too!!

Comment

Very nice looking town, thanks for the pics.
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Thanks for the ride Mojoe, I had a great time and the scenery was great. You're a pretty nice guy and a great tour guide, and lucky to have such nice roads so close to where you live. Next time we'll have to head down to Lake George, N.Y. and maybe get a few of the northern yanks to join us.
                R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Looks like you guys had a great time. Awesome pics.

Comment

Awesome!! Looks like a total blast. the water looks great. I live by a lake with a view of it out my living room window. That is like being on vacation in a way.
                    TDA Racing/Motorsports
                    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                    Who knows what is next?
                    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Your Short

Man that looks like some nice weather though. Great pics. So, do they swim the 32 miles of the lake did you say????
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                        Your Short

Man that looks like some nice weather though. Great pics. So, do they swim the 32 miles of the lake did you say????
                        who's short?

Yes....they start in Newport, Vermont and finish in Magog, Quebec. I believe the only other countries that have a swim race start in one country and finish in another is England and France and the English channel.

When they reach the border, they have to tread water for a while, while immigration checks out their passports, ask them if they have anything to declare.....you know, the reg bs.

Comment

compared to Lou, most people are short!

Comment

how tall is lou?

Comment

Lou is 6'5"

SO they swim the 32 miles all at once????

That would be intense!
                              Kan-O-Gixxer!
                              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                              -Ohlins Susupension
                              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                              X