Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone have a used STOCK tail light ??????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a used STOCK tail light ??????

I need a stock replacement tail light lens assemble (the big red lens thing), and I sent a note to someone for one that was listed a while ago in the parts for sale area. But, it occurred to me that a lot of you have gone to the Clear Rear lens - and may have a stock one kicking around that you would be willing to part with for a few bucks?????

The bike is a 2000 Katana 600. I imagine that the tail light from a '98 on (600/750) would fit?

I put this here, as I thought some of you might not be actively looking to sell yours (so would not list it/look in the parts for sale forum).

I want to get this back on the road asap. Thanks! :P
    Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
    Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

The bike is a 2000 Katana 600. I imagine that the tail light from a '98 on (600/750) would fit?
    Yep !!! sure will ! 8)

Special K, Im sure has one of these atleast, laying around that he'd be willing to sell to ya.

Comment

It would actually probably be better to email Keith (Special K) rather than PM him, he checks that more, and with him going back to work and all, you would prolly get a quicker response that way.
      Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

maybe lou will give the one off his mexitana, I think he painted it orange by mistake!

Comment

They're not all that expensive through the dealer or mail order firms, and this might be a good time to consider whether you would rather have a clear or frosted white replacement lens (clearalternatives.com).

KNOW THIS:
          98 - 02 will fit.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Taillight

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
              They're not all that expensive through the dealer or mail order firms, and this might be a good time to consider whether you would rather have a clear or frosted white replacement lens (clearalternatives.com).

KNOW THIS:
              98 - 02 will fit.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Thanks to all. I think I have located one. I did think about the clear ones. I do for some reason prefer the big gaudy red stock one. Thanks again. 8)
              Chris

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
              Ralph W. Sockman

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" -- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hold the boat... there is a "clear" one? The only one I have seen looks frosted. I'd really like to find one that is either crystal clear or smoked. I don't like the frosted look.
                I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Working...
                X