X

Rode with Katana Bob

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rode with Katana Bob

Well tonight I met up with Katana Bob and then we ventured over to my buddy Jamee's place. There we watched some TT 2004 racing and it was awesome. Once our other rider showed up, we rode to downtown Nashville. The place was packed down there. We pull up to a local spot and check out all the bikes. Saw another Kat there and pimped KR. I asked him if he needed a cowl and this guys eyes lit up. I told him to come here and he could find the link to jim. It was a good night and Katana Bob is a good rider. Plan on doing some more riding with him. Whe we got back tp his house he said you are going to have to teach me how to go thru corners. I got a kick out of that. He said one thing that is true. Confidence in your riding. He is a little rusty on riding but he did very well tonight. Bob thanks for the enjoyable cruise thru Downtown Nashville tonight. He has the pics of our bikes. My camera is sucking these days.
    www.mopowersports.com

just let Jimmy ride behind ya and video you for awhile bob, you'll learn a ton by watching yourself on video

Comment

hey thanks jimmy for the kind words. I had a great time riding with you guys. that was my first group ride and I was scared I was gonna look like a squid. I gain confidence every time out. gonna be a while before I can rail onramps like jimmy though I definitely want to do more group riding. you definitely get alot of attention in groups. the wife and I rode tonight for a couple of hours. thanks again Jimmy I look forward to riding with you again. talk to ya soon.

Comment

Working...
      X