X

Emergency cash?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Absyn-thesis View Post
    Your most welcome, Tdr. Um...why didn't you stop in for a beer while you were at it, since you came such a long way!

In a hurry. Had to hit Samoa before the lane-change thing kicks in.
    Oh to be a personal injury attorney in Samoa in a few months. Cha-ching!!!
    sigpic

Comment

I never carry any cash. Between Amex, MasterCard and Visa credit and debit cards I'm good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Absyn-thesis View Post
        Mer1978 asked an interesting question about where you keep important documents for your bike. I've got a related question:

Do any of you keep a small reserve of cash on the bike somewhere--enough say for a couple tanks of gas, a battery, a meal or accommodation in a cheap motel? I've been caught without enough cash to pay for gas once because Herself got busy and cleaned out my primary savings account, and was very glad I had an emergency credit card with me. As a result I now keep about $50 stashed on my bike at all times and never touch it.
        I hadn't been but that does sound like a good idea. I think I'm gonna start keeping a 20.00 in my tool kit.
        The people who think they know everything always mess it up for those of us who do .....

BIGKAT1100

Comment

I always ride with a debit card in my pocket so never really thought about it. Makes sense, I mean, I keep money stashed in my car for similar reasons.

Comment

I carry change and enough to get me another 100 miles or so in the bike. Gotta have change for pay phones as your cellular devices are useless in the wv hollers, and well we still have gas stations that are rotary style and stores without a fancy calculating device.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

Working...
            X