Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Its bad enough you have to watch the road in front of you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its bad enough you have to watch the road in front of you...

Nothing Toxic adds new videos, pictures, links, and more 365 days a year. Visit nothingtoxic.com for all of you entertainment needs. Home of extreme entertainment.

For the news that goes with that....

Mexican TV star Ponce dies in accident
    Thursday May 5 9:03 PM ET

Mexican television actor Edgar Ponce died Thursday after a car plowed into a motorcycle he was riding during the unauthorized filming of an advertisment.

Ponce, who has appeared on numerous telenovelas, died early Thursday morning in a Mexico City hospital; three other actors, also riding motorcycles at the time, sustained injuries. The accident occurred during the filming of an advertisement for "Solo Para Mujeres" (For Women Only), a live male striptease show. The ad was to air on Televisa variety show "No Manches."

According to a statement released from the Mexico City police department, the shoot took place on a main artery in southern Mexico City. The police report said a speeding vehicle slammed into a caravan of moving motorcycles used for the plug. Producer Sergio Mayer "did not request police assistance" for the filming, the department said.

A spokesman at Mexico City's attorney general's office said the driver had alcohol on his breath yet it still hasn't been determined if he had passed the legal limit. He added that the driver and the producer could be held responsible for the actor's death.

Mayer acknowledged at a Thursday press conference that he did not have permission to film and said that Televisa had nothing to do with the production. Televisa declined comment.
    Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Old news . But that's day1 stuff ..... You watch your mirrors in traffic , and check them OFTEN . ESPECIALLY when slowing .
      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
        Old news . But that's day1 stuff ..... You watch your mirrors in traffic , and check them OFTEN . ESPECIALLY when slowing .
        Yeah, very old... 2005 I believe.

Just noticed the date stamp didn't have the hear in the article....

Krey
        93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Last month, A buddy of mine got hit while sitting at a light on his bike. He broke his foot and ankle pretty bad, he is all pinned up. Thank god he wasn't hurt more.
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm a little late then -_-;;

Comment

Originally posted by mykat View Post
              I guess I'm a little late then -_-;;

Perhaps a lil. But its a cold harsh reminder that your never really safe out there. Keep your head up and your eyes open (even the ones in the back of your head) Personally I feel that guy shoulda been drug outta that vehicle and shot in the face on the spot. On sheer principle. No need to let him infect the gene pool any longer!
              Joker
              The newest addition to the Family!
              sigpic
              stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

ya seen that years ago , but in fact i almost had that happen to me too , could even see the expresions on the girls face when she was about to hit me ( as i was watching in my mirror and just about to jump up) she then sweved and hit the guard rail instead of me , like 2-3 feet from me
                sigpic

Comment

I am always worried about that, pretty paranoid about getting sandwiched between 8000 lbs of steel being driven by someone on their cell phone or some tourist looking everywhere but in front of them.

Comment

Brutal.

1980 GS1100E, 2002 748S, 2010 ZX14, 2013 Bonneville T-100

Dave

Comment

I've been rear-ended on my bike at a stop light. I was lucky to walk away unhurt but it wasn't fun by any means. My back hurt for a solid couple weeks and it nearly totalled my bike. The real biatch about it was my bike wasn't but two months old at the time of the accident. We've recovered well.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                      You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Had it happen once, at an off-angle at stop sign. I saw it coming though... fairly low-speed and I didn't go down, but the Givi rack on the Kat can-opener'd the whole side of the full-sized van that hit me... She was overloaded on prescription meds and shouldn't have been on the road at all. I got a cracked blinker cover. She got a van that wasn't hers with 6 feet of sheared metal down one side. Kat for the WIN!

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Ah, I don't like stuff like that!

Comment

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
                            Personally I feel that guy shoulda been drug outta that vehicle and shot in the face on the spot

Comment

Working...
                            X