X

Looking to buy a Hindle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a Hindle

Ok guys im looking to buy a used Hindle...What do i need, im told that there are very few pipes that will fit a katana 600...can i just buy a can or do i need other things and also what kind of can do i need to get...i dont know anything about this but want to buy one new and install it myself to save some cash..please help...need as much info as possible thanks
    Eric - Mississauga - 01' Katana 600

You need:

1 - Hindle exhaust can
    1 - Hindle midpipe

Takes 5 mins to install yourself. DO NOT have the dealership do it. Do a search on here, lots of threads about installing a slip-on.

Check out the Hindle website for the exact part numbers for the Katana.

BUY ONE. You will not be disappointed.

Comment

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with Junior
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

And the 750 stuff fits the 600's too , in case all you find is "750" stuff ....
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

so how much would all this stuff cost used? everything included

Comment

Give Jackal a pm. He's got a full system, don't know if he still has it, but it's worth a shot.

Comment

Hindles are not cheap, but if you can get ahold of jackal's that would be good. Or check on ebay if nobody else has one. you wont find many getting rid of them though, they are awesome exhausts and they say once u go hindle, u dont go back.

Comment

new is about $300 for can...and $105 for midpipe.

good luck getting used (except Jackal..and he wants $600 for his FULL titanium oval system)

once you get Hindle...you NEVER sell it!

BTW...NOTHING is better then Hindle, just decide what style you want

Aluminum is cheapest...then Titanium...then Carbon Fiber....also,,,they come in round or OVAL...Oval is quieter.

Comment

I have a use one for sale (midpipe & exhaust can).

If you one more info PM me. The price will be around 275$cnd + shipping

Comment

sent you a PM Rob...

Comment

Originally posted by Range

good luck getting used (except Jackal..and he wants $600 for his FULL titanium oval system)
                      Is that with the hindle headers, and was that price Canadian$ or USD$?

Curious
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Last I checked w/ an online shop, can and midpipe came to a good 400.00 shipped.

Comment

can i put a GSXR pipe on it...and it has to be a mid pipe correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Range

once you get Hindle...you NEVER sell it!

BTW...NOTHING is better then Hindle, just decide what style you want

Aluminum is cheapest...then Titanium...then Carbon Fiber....also,,,they come in round or OVAL...Oval is quieter.

BTW range is in not way bias when it comes to hindle.. it isnot like he plasters hindle stickers on anything her can orhis truck or anything like that.. no not at all..

love the hindle but the used two bros i bought will do for now
                            Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Cyber...those prices were CDN for the slip-on only.

Z....you know you REALLY wanted a Hindle

Comment

Working...
                              X