X

Leg cramps while riding..ouch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg cramps while riding..ouch!

Man I hate that, you're riding along and all of the sudden, Holy Shiate!! you're leg starts to cramp up and end up looking like an idiot as you stretch out your leg in all kinds of directions, standing up on your bike trying to work it out!

I dont get them too much while riding into to work since its only a 20 minute ride there..but on the long rides, sometimes they'll creep on ya.

Um , yeah , that sucks . 'Specially for us with long legs and movement-restricting leather pants .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Yeah, that used to happen to me when I rode my daughter's Nighthawk...OUCH!

Funny story...I was on a group ride (Washington Govenor's Run) and was near the front of a small gaggle of bikes when I saw a dead possum in the middle of the road (good song title...), so I throw my left leg out to warn the following bikes. CRAMP!! Man, cramped up instantly!! Now I'm standing up, wiggling my be-hind to try and relax the darn thigh muscles. 5 more miles of this stuff, what a hoot it must have been for the bikes behind me
      My first aid kit comes with lights and siren

But sir, we are Navy SEALs, we are supposed to be surrounded...

Comment

ya i hate that crap..my cramps arent in my legs but in my butt, my hip joint. Now im short 5' 5'' so sticking my legs out i can do, but sometimes u just gotta pull over ANYWHERE and stand up. I've actually had to get off the bike for 10mins before it went away.
        " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

I seem to remember a certain KR admin on the way to robbinsville standing up his bike and shaking his butt when I was riding behind him. I thought he was hitting on me till I realized he was just stretching

Comment

I crapped my pants once.

Not to long ago either.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Cramp not crap !

Comment

LMAO,

That is a riot lou

89' Katana 600

Comment

OOPS.

Damnit, I guess that is T.M.I. then, huh?
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

yeah just alittle..especially right before bed... oh the thoughts in my head now, I cant get rid of them. Thanks lou !!!

Comment

Drink more water to help avoid those cramps.

No, not you Lou, you would just end up pissing yourself in addition to the massive lumpy skid marks in your draws. The resultant mud pie would be most disturbing
                      Ron
                      MSgt, USMC (Retired)

Comment

here matt this might help you ....

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                          I crapped my pants once.

Not to long ago either.
                          Word of advice...STAND UP when farting..so as to not "PUSH" to hard :P
                          " The key to Immortality., is first living a life worth remembering." -St Augustine

Comment

U wouldnt get cramps if you stopped and eat some where. Or I heard dont ride after you eat for 1/2 or is that a pool thing?
                            sigpic

Comment

I used to get a cramp in my right leg whenever I first got on the bike. A little pre-stretching helped aleviate the problem.
                              I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Working...
                              X