X

nice compliment...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is really, really, really gross.

But Mojoe, I know how you feel. I love having someone get off my bike thier first time riding and saying "Holy crap, that was awesome!" and then I say "You wanna go again?" and they say "Oh, hell yeah!"

8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
      Originally posted by SweetLou
      Note to self. If Mojoe asks for me to spend the night, bring some lube.
      Note to self: If Lou needs a place to stay at the last moment, send him and his lube to howard johnsons.
      Who is the Mr. Johnson, and is he rich????

Kan-O-Gixxer!
      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
      -Ohlins Susupension
      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Note to self: If Lou needs a place to stay at the last moment, send him and his lube to howard johnsons.

and for sharing those thoughts, and potentially creating mental images:

Comment

Yeah , it's nice showing others what you like so much about riding . I like to do that whenever I can . I still like to try to ride quickly too , though . Just not so much with a passenger .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86
            Yeah , it's nice showing others what you like so much about riding . I like to do that whenever I can . I still like to try to ride quickly too , though . Just not so much with a passenger .
            once a passenger has gained your trust, you will be surprised how quickly they feel ok with "quickly". i took a girl to the ottawa rallie last summer...and she went for one hell of a ride. i was the only one with a passenger, but it didn't stop me from keeping up. i made sure she was ok with it....which she was, so all was good.

honestly though, I can say she was nuts. I would never put myself in that situation. Shit...i can't stomach the ride down the street on the back of a bike. i have not been on the back of a bike in over 25 years. i would make a lousy passenger. i will have my thumb against your throat, ready to let you know you are going fast enough. I am not much better in a cage. I have issues with being a passenger. I feel the need to be in control when it comes to being on the road.
            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

i hope you two were wearing 'gear'

tim

btw - sounds like a perfect day.

Comment

Originally posted by trinc

"Gear"
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by trinc

tim

btw - sounds like a perfect day.
                  but of course.

Comment

God, I hope you didn't tell her about this site.

If she reads this, she's going to fly back over here just to punch you in the nads.

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

[quote="SweetLou"]

I heard he's pretty big though!!

If she reads this, she's going to fly back over here just to punch you in the nads.
                      Or in some strange way she might be flattered!

Comment

[quote="WildKat"]

I heard he's pretty big though!!

Or in some strange way she might be flattered!
                        she is pretty wild and liberal....so flattered would probably be more like it. plus I didn't really say anything that should offend her.

Comment

the crazy bitches are the ones that are great in bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Kat
                            the crazy bitches are the ones that are great in bed.
                            ya....well so are the quiet shy ones if you know which buttons to push. I think actually better cuz they have all that sexuality built up inside them. get a quiet shy lady to bust loose and she will out do the wild ones

Comment

sure tease us all with your whoring stories LMAO

Nice for you though Mo, I am just jealous because I am married and have a live in Queen LOL
                              TDA Racing/Motorsports
                              1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                              Who knows what is next?
                              Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                              Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

i aint running no howard johnsons

Classic.
                                "The problem with most motorcycles is the nut that connects the seat to the handlebars."

Comment

Working...
                                X