X

D2moto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2moto

Don't know if anyone has used them or would need to, but they (www.D2moto.com) currently have 25% off all listed items if you use the promo code EJ25 when you checkout. Please note that you are unable to see how much you save until you get to the last page in the checkout process, just before you confirm the order, so you do have to input your personal information. Not a big deal, just letting you know it's not like some checkout screens where you can input the coupon code as soon as you select checkout. Clear as mud? Anyway, hope this helps for anyone who could use it. BTW, as of right now it says it's only good until August 10th!
    "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

i've bought stuff from them in the past and they are pretty good and i've never had any issue with them.

+1 on the discount
    Godspeed
    CSBA #1167
    Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Mods, I guess this is now an "online vendor rating" so feel free to move this thread to the appropriate section. I wanted to share my experience regarding an order I placed during the discount period (back in August!) that I mentioned at the start of this thread. I originally typed out a long message detailing my problems, but then realized that most likely no one wants to read a lengthy post so I'm going to hit the highlights. Ordered some mirrors in August, recieved mirrors that had defects, returned them the next day (August 8th), and just this week (Nov. 18th) recieved my replacement set. VERY unhappy with the customer service, the quality of mirrors I received the first time, and the length of time it took for me to finally get a good set of mirrors. Fortunately the bike has been down for maintenance, but had it been my daily rider I would have been even more upset, as the old mirrors were mostly useless. Despite the fact that I receive e-mails from them about special discounts (which do seem to be a good savings) I will NOT be ordering from them EVER again. I did find another posting regarding this company and it looks like everyone else was pleased with them, so perhaps this was an isolated incident. However, I'm not willing to chance it a 2nd time. Just wanted to throw this out there as an FYI kind of thing.
      "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Ive bought from them and they are a good vendor.
        sigpic

Admin Removed Sig Due to Words. Do not Go Around the Swear Filter. Thank you KR MGMT

Haha.....

Comment

Working...
        X