I am "reformed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slofuze View Post
    Population density control??????
    *nods* There way of quietly thin'n out the herd.
    Joker
    The newest addition to the Family!
    sigpic
    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacerman View Post
      Only half the people can say this. The other half probably didn't make it.
      That's VERY sad, but also, VERY true! We're all glad you came out alive!

Originally posted by JokerZwild View Post
      Ya gotta good point there. I find it rediculous that here in Pa. Its against the law to not wear your Seat belt... Yet a helmet is optional
      Yeah, I'm STILL jacked about that! The argument was..."The only person I'll harm not wearing a helmet is myself", yeah Sherlock, good point...Who the **** am I gonna hurt if I don't wear my SEATBELT in a car!?!?!? MYSELF, and ya know what, I'm not chancing EITHER! I wear my helmet 99.9% of the time(100% after this post) and NEVER drive or even RIDE with anyone without my seatbelt. Pa needs to open their eyes and see that a vehicle with tinted windows isn't NEAR as unsafe as not wearing a friggin' LID!!! Ya know what...I'm moving, that's it, my screen name will be Ak Kat!

-Mike-
      sigpic

"* JayBell notes that this appears to be a UNscheduled hazing of Mike "Looseplugs McStabbyfoot" Fitzpatrick"

2004 Katana 600 - Bought 01/06/2017

1993 Katana 600 - Traded for a truck.
      2004 Katana 600 - Gone
      2002 GSX-R600. - Gone

Comment

I, for one, am just glad you are ok! I also wear all the gear, all the time. Don't have to worry about getting hurt on the street though, if I EVER try to leave the house without my gear my wife will hit me over the head with it!

Comment

Good post Mojoe!
          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

Great call I always wear my helmet but I see way to many bikers without helmets people need to wake up and realize the risk.
            We intimidate those who intimidate others.
            Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

Good post Mojoe.
              I got a real wake up when i read the story of Brittany Morrow.
              Luckily that inspired me to always wear all my gear, which totally saved my life when I had a crash two years ago.
              2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Mojoe, excellent post.
                Nothing else need be said.
                sigpic

Comment

Excellent post.

I'm glad that you were lucky enough in the spill to ride it to lunch, to get it back to the house, and to walk the next day (stiff & sore though you were).

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Finally! Something the Moj and I can agree on!

Glad you're good, man. Can't wait to see you work your magic on that bike.

Comment

Awareness and safety. I learned all theses taking the MSF course. It helped me a lot not only in skills but to wear that HELMET all the time. Especially in my class, I saw a classmate dislocate his ankle riding less than 10 mph. The thought of seeing that first hand, made me more safety minded rider.

Good you were not badly hurt.
                      KATitoy

Comment

I guess im a lil lucky in the fact that i learned my lesson on a mountain bike.
                        Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                        Tony
                        94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by tdrcomm View Post
                          Mojoe, excellent post.
                          Nothing else need be said.

This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
                          BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
                            (stiff & sore though you were).

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            stiff and sore i still am. I am good for about 20-30 minutes tops, in the saddle....then my knee is screaming.

got a few 'cracks" going on in the neck as well.

but hey....I expected at least 2-3 weeks of feelin' it
                            I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
                              stiff and sore i still am. I am good for about 20-30 minutes tops, in the saddle....then my knee is screaming.

You're alive....you're going to bring the bike back to life. Dude... it's all good!!!
                              sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
                              ------------------------------------------
                              89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
                              96 YZF 1000R

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post

You consider getting it checked, just to be safe?

Cheers
                                =-= The CyberPoet
                                Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                                X