Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

....Had a good night of rideing the other night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....Had a good night of rideing the other night....

This past thursday my best friend came down here from canada to visit like he always does,But this time he was fineally able to bring his bike,It's a 02 ninja ZX600R.He's had the bike for a while and is always saying how he'll smoke me on it,e.t.c.,Anyways,They have a bike night here every thursday so we decide to ride to it.We stop at the light on the way there,He looks over and gives me "the look",So i know it's on.The light turns green and we take off (where'd the traffic go?)I jumped out ahead of him and stayed ahead of him until about 100m.p.h.when he fineally passed me.When we got to bike night he was like,That katana's pretty fast.I was stoked,I just wanted to show him that,While my bike isn't exactlya super road rocket it's no slug either,All in all it was a great night of rideing,I didn't make it home until almost 2 in the morning,It was a blast!
    97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

The pre98 750 Kick ARSE!!! What a sleeper they are and that is one reason why I love them so. I am happy you had a great time yo.
    TDA Racing/Motorsports
    1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
    Who knows what is next?
    Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
    Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Thanks THAZKAT,It was great Just to hang out surrounded by nice bikes,Later on on the way home Me,My budy with the 6r and another friend of mine that has a 98 Katana 750 took the back roads home,We found some nice curves and a few times we were up to 110 on the straights,I don't normally ride like that,But it felt good to get out there and just open it up. 8)
      97 TL1000S,K&N filter,Micron exaust cans,Ceramic coated headers (black),Air box mod,+2 Rear sprocket ,Chrome Rims,Metzeler M1 tires,Polished Chain Guard,Heel Guards,Clutch and Brake Levers and Brake arm

Comment

Hey, we need to set up a side-trip for Kat6 and I to come visit you from Tampa...

PS - you should have gone to the rally!

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I wonder if my bike could hit 100mph.....
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Im sure it could hit 100, even with you on it!

Comment

I'm not so sure, I mean that 100 engine is kinda small.....
              Kan-O-Gixxer!
              -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
              -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
              -Ohlins Susupension
              -Various Other Mods

Comment

Hey cyberpoet,I wish i could have made it to the gap this year,But unfortunetley funds wouldn't permit it Hopefully i can make it next year.

Comment

Working...
                X