Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Have been riding with the open choke. Should I bother ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just clean the plugs and run it. No harm was done other then loading up the plugs a bit.
    Watching Obama run this country is like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Comment

Cyber is right on the money...as usual

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe View Post
        hehe....had a similar situation with my old honda nighthawk. the alternator went on it and I was coming back from Ontario with a friend. the battery would go dead and I would start to lose my headlight. so we would stop and swap batteries. it would not even start his bike, but it would start if we popped the clutch. he would charge mine while we were riding, and I would kill his. then we would stop and swap again. me must have did that a dozen times.
        I ended up having to buy two batteries in the end cuz his never held charge very well after that.

great minds think alike...

same type of fix for a different problem....

that's funny.

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

: lesson learned?

Comment

Right, I thank you all for the informative discussion. I just got it checked at the shop and the guy told me the plugs where 'quite' dirty. Suggested changing them, as the price was not worth the effort to clean them. Agreed. Now I have new plugs, plus lubbed and adjusted chain, all for 24 € ( 30 $ ?). I think I learned the lesson.

Comment

Working...
            X