X

anyone have a clutch lever in CT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have a clutch lever in CT?

I tried posting this in the WTB forum, but I don't have enough posts. My clutch lever broke lastnight and I am down and out without it.

Anyone in Connecticut have one they need to get rid of? I'm in Trumbull.
    '01 Katana 750
    '96 Ninja 250 (sold, but got every penny I put into it, back out!)
    '83 Porsche 944

Is this your ad?

here is a cheap clutch lever for you!

eBay Motors makes it easy to find parts for cars, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles & more. We even offer a massive selection of new & pre-owned classics, hot rods, exotics, vans, ATVs, RVs, boats and more at eBay Motors. Shop for your next vehicle, or start selling in a marketplace with 171 million buyers.

Comment

no dealers close by seeing as you need it that bad? they aren't that expensive. worth the difference in savings, if you ask me, just to not waste time looking for an used one.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Yes, that is my ad. There is a dealership about 30 minutes from me...but. Am just impatient and did not want to wait through the holiday weekend.
        '01 Katana 750
        '96 Ninja 250 (sold, but got every penny I put into it, back out!)
        '83 Porsche 944

Comment

ahh...that's right, forgot about the holiday.

if you are really stuck, do what I did once. there was about an inch of the lever left, so I drilled a small hole then crewed in a 6in wood screw. it lasted me a few days until I got my new lever. ugly as heck, and had to reach for it, but it worked.

Comment

Or you can use a pair of vice grips until Monday gets here!

Comment

Soonest I could have one to you via my standard shipping would be Wednesday

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by Tony The Tiger View Post
                Or you can use a pair of vice grips until Monday gets here!
                gotta be careful with vise grips. they can come off easily enough. would kind suck if you are flowing at 70mph and the traffic decides to stop, and you lose you clutch handle on the road behind. then all you can do is hit the brakes and hope it chatters to a stop before you plow into the rear end of the guy in front of you.

Comment

Working...
                X