X

My new exhaust is delayed :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new exhaust is delayed :(

I ordered a new exhaust, finally, from pipecity last friday.. I call today for status, and they say Two Bro's is having problems with the carbon fiber models, so I won't get it until the earliest at the end of NEXT week.

So if you want a Two Bro's carbon pipe, wait a week or so to order one. I just hope mine actaully comes in before my wife gets back from Hong Kong.
    --
    Sagan

This is you if your wife finds out
    R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I hate for things to delay when i order. Bad Luck.
      Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Originally posted by katman05
        This is you if your wife finds out
        Eriely accurate there yup.. Plus I wanted it before the semi-big rally here by my work, but I don't see that happneing now.. Sigh... At least my headache (totally unrelated) is going away after roughly 36 hours now...
        --
        Sagan

Comment

It's a real biatch to wait for a part , I feel your pain. I had to wait 3 weeks for my Yosh pipe to come in.
          R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Waiting for parts sucks, but once they come in, it is usually well worth the wait!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Yea, it came in today. I kinda thought Pipecity was just yanking me around with the wait, but I really don't think so now, everything meshes with what they told me about the delay. So I'm happy, it came in before the SportBikeChat meet tomorrow.. Pipecity++

Pics to come, and I'll see about a sound clip too...
              --
              Sagan

Comment

Those Two Brother pipes sound awsome too
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

I was looking at pipecity, but hadnt heard anykinda review either way.. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Ya, it seems like a small shop, but I wanted one out of california so I didn't have to pay tax, and they seemed to have good prices (maybe not the best, but they have been around awhile...) I was a little worried when I called for status and they said they couldn't get one in right then, but they still got it to me quick enough. They said TwoBros would get them to them on Mon or Tues of this week, I got it on Wednesday. They guy I talked to on the phone was cool too, all and all and good experience..
                    --
                    Sagan

Comment

I bought my two brothers pipe from pipe city. They are great and if your order is over $200 the shipping is free. my pipe sounds great too. My only gripe is that two bros only makes slip ons. (wonder if a hindle header works with my pipe?)

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                        Those Two Brother pipes sound awsome too
                        Oh MAN, is that an understatment!! I was floored when I first started it up, it sounds GREAT! I tottaly love it! I can't wait to get out on the road tomorrow and really hear it (and get pics, since my wife has our digicam in Hong Kong now... hehe) I will tottaly try to get a sound clip posted too, I think we have some equipment at work for it...
                        --
                        Sagan

Comment

I tried getting a TBR exhaust on eBay a week or so ago but someone snatched it for $0.50 more than me in the last 15 seconds of the auction. GRRRR.
                          I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death. - George Carlin

Join the Zietgeist Movement
                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3847743189197#

Comment

Snipers suck... I always wish they would have an option for a listing to end a random time with say 2 mins of the posted ending time to stop snipers, since I don't think it's in the spirit of bidding... But since it would mean less money to eBay, it's never gonna happen ...
                            --
                            Sagan

Comment

Working...
                            X