Where do you store your bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In between a Honda and a Craftsman....
    Originally posted by arsenic
    93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Garage Only!!
      Bill
      1989 Katana 600 Blue on Black
      sigpic

Comment

Unfinished walkout basement. Works great!

Comment

outside unfortunatly my parking lot is only good for one car but i can fit the bike with the car lol...

Comment

in the shed all summer , and in my parents garage all winter

Comment

Garage next to a busted up lawn tractor.
              90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
              I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
              Originally posted by soulless kaos
              but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

In my garage behind my fiance's BMW Z3. We are adding another 2 car garage so it will have its very own stall this winter.

Comment

In the Garage next to my 66 Mustang ....
                  Had to kick the other car to the Curb ~

All you want to know is right here ~

Comment

Currently in a storage locker across the street from my apartment, but in the process of shopping for a home and my fiancee suggested we look for something with a 3-car garage, so I can store my bike..... I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!
                    [FONT=Georgia]Gonna miss you guys and gals, be safe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catcha23 View Post
                      Currently in a storage locker across the street from my apartment, but in the process of shopping for a home and my fiancee suggested we look for something with a 3-car garage, so I can store my bike..... I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!
                      Um...can you say keeper?
                      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                      Originally posted by soulless kaos
                      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Under the carport.
                        02 Katana 600 (weekend toy) 11.892 @ 111.92 MPH
                        90 GSXR 750/1216
                        96 Chevy S-10 (work truck)
                        87 Rear Engine Dragster 8.46 @ 157MPH
                        sigpic

Comment

Currently outside (covered when not in use), but seriously thinking about building a Kat garage - like a regular garage only smaller and cheaper, until I get a real garage built. I HATE the fact it sits outside, even though it's covered. Stored it in a shed over the winter, but that isn't practical now that I'm riding it almost every day.
                          "When you work on your mysterious lady part stuff, you should have the right tools, too. That's why you should use Maypax. The official tampon of NASCAR." Ricky Bobby

sigpic

Comment

In the garage...all sad and lonely looking. I think she needs a nice GSXR750 to keep her company.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                            -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

in my garage during summer, and in a shed out back during the winter. I can fit all 4 of my bikes in there with a bit of help and a whole lot of sliding things around.
                              I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

one yamaha one kawasaki one suzuki all ready to roll out of the garage when needed

Comment

Working...
                                X