X

any suggestions for next upgrade?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any suggestions for next upgrade?

i did a cheap guy fender eliminator and put on the bolt lights for the license plate, got the integreated taillight, frame sliders, yosh exhaust , the stage 1 ivans is going in as we speak,got the seat cowl and a tank pad. i'm thinkin ither some asv shorty's,or gixxer 1000 front end, or a tinted windscreen(hopefully a double bubble), rearsets would be nice if i could find em, or lightwieght wheels,or maybe some pig spotters. i dunno, whaddya you guys think should go next?
    thoughts create things

I think the next thing on it should be me.

Comment

sounds like you're going pretty good. dunno about the windscreen being double bubble. i've only seen 1 double bubble for the kat, and personally i don't like the way it looks. it's too upright, and actually just makes the windscreen a bit taller than stock.
      2004 Katana
      GO OWLS!!!

Comment

Can you do GSXR cams??
        "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

how about upgrading the brakes.....gotta be able to stop...SS maybe..
          sigpicLife is 5% what happens to you, and 95% how you react to it
          k9 GSX-R 600
          GO VOLS!

Comment

Gear and additional training...

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet View Post
              Gear and additional training...

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Joker
              The newest addition to the Family!
              sigpic
              stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I can't get my sliders out further than my training wheels.

Comment

i have one full (jacket, gloves , pants, boots) teknic track/street suit, a pair of caliber pants by t.ou.rma.ster, and of course my lovely furygan coat with one scorpion exo and one hjc flare csr1 helmets. i wanna get this blackd out mesh/textile by c.o.rtech i think. but i really wanna give the kat more i thinkshe likes it. i would love to do a track day, but i guess the commutergp will have to do for now.
                  thoughts create things

Comment

Do any mods that will help her turn better. Brushing up your own skills helps. I'd also heard that a good fork spring/revalve and the Haybusa shock out-back will make a world of difference with handling.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDawg View Post
                      I can't get my sliders out further than my training wheels.
                      Bummer dude
                      If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

HH pads, SS lines, RaceTech emulators, shock swap, better master cylinder
                        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                        Originally posted by soulless kaos
                        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

what no one mentioned a 1127?

Comment

Originally posted by cameron View Post
                            what no one mentioned a 1127?
                            You upgrade the bike to be able to handle the power first. Otherwise you've got all that horsepower in a bike that cant turn or stop.
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

ohhhh well after your brake upgades then? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X