X

im scared...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im scared...

I am going to go look into buying a 03 sv650 right now. so i start thinking about what im gonna do with my 94 600 katfighter. she takes up all the space in the garage, and she needs the battery tender if im not riding her. Idk im afraid of what might happen to her after i ride the sv all the time
    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
    Tony
    94 Katana 600

bah. Go for the SV1000 instead.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

and send me the streetfighter i'll take care of er......
      thoughts create things

Comment

I wish I had a "spare" that I could use while wrenching the one I have. I'm convinced that two bikes are better than one, and I'm working on it. I have a yen for the Bandit 1250S........... just need to make it happen.
        sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
        ------------------------------------------
        89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
        96 YZF 1000R

Comment

After a week of riding my Kat, I'm considering selling my cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDawg View Post
            After a week of riding my Kat, I'm considering selling my cruiser.
            after a day of riding my Kat I am concidering a cruiser also
            Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
              after a day of riding my Kat I am concidering a cruiser also
              Weenie!
              sigpic

Comment

One bike just doesnt ever make me happy. If you dont have the room though, tough decisions. For me, it is always what bike am I using the most and secondly, which bike gets my heart pumping.

Comment

One street bike can pretty much do it all. SV or Kat either will do. Tip of the hat to the SV though. Very sweet motor and about 80# lighter with the same HP numbers and makes power lower in the rev-range. Me-thinks the Kat-fighter is out in the cold.

Comment

yeah kat is out in the cold tonight but i think that tomorrow i will put the SV(Morgan) in the cold with her cover on and kinda just let her sit till im wrenching on Kat. im looking for a flat spot to put Morgan. when i bought her she was an out door bike (under a cover) and im thinking she will remain that way. but then again Kat needs a new paint job and morgan doesn't. i dont like Morgan as mush as Kat. i dont know y though when i figure out why ill let ya'll know. im gonna do a new thread about it though cause there is a good story behind Morgan...
                    Please, Just go home, relax, and have a think or two... hell... have as many as you can handle! It'll do all of us some good.
                    Tony
                    94 Katana 600

Comment

just think, when you work on one you can ride the other, that was easy NEXT!!

Comment

Lol that was the plan!... so i guess i should stick to the plan right...
                        Tony
                        94 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by il_ragazzo View Post
                          yeah kat is out in the cold tonight
                          you live in california.... wtf is cold to you???? 85?

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                            you live in california.... wtf is cold to you???? 85?
                            Ditto! My Katana sat through a winter outside two years ago. I think it got down to -3F.
                            90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
                            I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
                            Originally posted by soulless kaos
                            but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

well really she's out in the heat... and direct sun light which is what i dont wanna subject her to.
                              Tony
                              94 Katana 600

Comment

Working...
                              X