X

Kat 600 upgrades

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat 600 upgrades

I am looking to upgrade a few things on my recently purchased '04. I have already chopped that god-aweful fender down about 4-5 inches (did that the morning after I bought it) and removed the bicycle-like reflectors.

My next thing I want to do is get an eliminator kit as well as clear lenses for the front turn signals.
    Anyone know of a good dealer to go to (online)?

Also, want to put on a 160 or 170 rear but not sure if it'll fit.

Any insight would be appreciated
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

try 58cyle.com, bikebandit.com, denniskirk.com. the only fender eliminator kit out there is from compitition werks, clear alternatives makes a pretty good integrated taillight. i got my seat cowl from (spelled c,o,w,l,t,e,c,h,) but the *******s took forever to send it . i waited for a month after i ordered it, then sent a nasty email to em, i got it 4 days later. good luck with you kat
    thoughts create things

Comment

thanks man!

Yeah, I looked at the comp. werks eliminator.....looks good. So I checked out the underside of the fender and it looks like I have to completely remove it in order to put the eliminator kit on....unless I'm a total noob and am looking in the wrong area.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'

Comment

what i di d is pull the fender out, used two pair of pliers/ crescent wrenches and bent the metal from oem plate holder to my liking, and just got integrated tail light for lights, all done.
        thoughts create things

Comment

Yeah.. You can put a 160/60 on there.. But thats the highest.. That's what i put on my '05 Kat.. But the bigger tire is just for the look as far as handling better nah.. Next set of tires i get i'm going back to stock on the back.. But i do love the brand tire i have... Metzeler Z6's
          sigpic

Comment

I dont have what you mentioned but we have alot of other katana addons.

SCR MOTORCYCLES KATANA PRODUCTS. Reasr sets, sprockets, cowls, sliders, brake lines, clutch kits, gas caps.
            www.scrmotorcycles.com www.katanaOutlet.com
            Katana Frame Sliders
            The only fully tested and proven Katana sliders Rear sliders, 520 conversion, gas caps and more.
            98+ Slider are "CyberPoet Endorsed" R.I.P.
            I couldn't have done this without you.

Comment

Working...
            X