A kat rider no more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A kat rider no more

Stolen from under my patio at 4:45 am.

My Gf had locked the cat out there, and i heard it whine, so i let it in. all i had to do was look down and i would have seen the dirtball touching my bike. but i didnt.

I went back to bed, and heard clicking and odd noises from outside, which is not uncommon around here. i decided to look anyway. as i pulled the covers away, i heard the trademark roar of my katana fire up on full choke.

ran out to the patio to see the ******* drive away on it. there would have been eye contact if his visor werent blacked out. I bolted to the car and tried to find him, but he zigged when i turned my head, and i thought he zagged.

I loved that bike. i polished it. i bought it non running, beat up and trashed. i brought it back from the grave so it could be my pride and joy, and this ******* took it, all because i didnt do that little extra and look down to see if it was okay
    charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

i'm sorry to hear about your bike - that really sucks

Comment

the worst part is knowing that i'll never see it again. it ran beautifully. we're near richmond here, which is an asian gang epicenter, so i wouldnt be suprised if it was already being stuffed in a shipping crate or in the process of being stripped
      charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

Sorry to hear that - do you have coverage for theft? Nothing worse than having some s - o - b wait until you have toiled on a project to steal it - learned that lesson the hard way myself.
        2006 Katana 750 - Daily therapy
        2005 ZZR1200 - Weekend therapy

Comment

gonna go see the vampires at icbc in a few minutes.

i deserve a slap about it though, i had a 2/0 chain and padlock for the bike, but didnt use it. it was 2 feet away from the bike.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, But if that had happened at my house with my Kat the loss would have been for the thief's family while they identified the body at the morgue.
            If I have to check on strange noises or people after dark at my house I am normally armed.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
              Sorry for your loss, But if that had happened at my house with my Kat the loss would have been for the thief's family while they identified the body at the morgue.
              If I have to check on strange noises or people after dark at my house I am normally armed.
              ditto
              If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZukiFred View Post
                QFT

Comment

Damn.. sorry about your bike... I do hope you had insurance... although that doesn't make the feeling go away!!
                  With a hip hop the hippie to the hippie
                  The hip hip a hop a you don't stop the rockin
                  To the bang bang boogie
                  Say up jump the boogie to the rhythm of the boogie the beat

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                    ditto
                    x2

Very sorry to hear about the theft though....it happens...so did you have full coverage? Insurance paying or are you SOL?
                    vwvortex.com : jettajake00
                    midmoriders.com :jettajake00
                    Go Cardinals!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangerx52 View Post
                      I loved that bike. i polished it. i bought it non running, beat up and trashed. i brought it back from the grave so it could be my pride and joy, and this ******* took it, all because i didnt do that little extra and look down to see if it was okay
                      I did the same, I feel your pain man. I would be pizzed beyond pizzed after all the work I've put into my baby.
                      2000 Katana 600
                      2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Sorry for your loss, that really sucks. I park my bike on the street in Dorchester and I'm always afraid of something like this happening. Fortunately the first floor apartment in my building is rented by a sheriff and the first floor apartment across the street is rented by a state police officer. I figure parking between a state police and a sheriff's car (both fully marked) is probably about as safe as it gets
                        sigpic
                        »Ross Wendell
                        »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you had insurance bro.
                          -Fire Is Good, It purifies the Soul.
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that man. I hope you can get back on two wheels soon and I hope the thief gets whats comming... a .45 in the chest.
                            Think safe, ride safe.

Comment

Sorry for your loss dude, looking at getting another bike soon or is it gonna be awhile before you can ride again
                              1999 Katana 750

Comment

Working...
                              X