Bike needs battery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike needs battery

Hello everyone..

What kind of battery do i need to buy for my 2003 kat 750? how much do they usually run in Canada?

how much down in the states?

Thanks,

Its usually like 50-60 bucks when you dont look for a deal, in the States.
    I think its like the standard size battery for suzuki sportbikes so wally world should have motorcycle batts that fit suzuki's.

I know the feeling on needing new battery. My mom's scooter battery is dying but thankfully she has a kickstarter. I've had to kickstart it for her the last two times she has ridden it. gotta teach her how to properly kickstart it.

Comment

I bought one for a 03 750 about 2 months ago, it was low $50 usd

Standard battery from walmart

Comment

Your bike is designed to use a sealed AGM battery. These tend to run more expensive than old-style unsealed batteries.

Preferred brand is Yuasa (tend to last the longest in the real world, and OEM), with stock battery being YTX-9BS. Optional upgrade would be an YTZ-14S (almost double the CCA's and about 1.4 times the storage capacity). For more on these, see:
        motorcycleanchor.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, motorcycleanchor.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Aftermarket batteries are less expensive, but it's the type of thing you pay for in the long run. If for any reason you go with an unsealed battery, install a drain tube and route it down under the seat pan and away from the back tire's path.

Cheers
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

PM sent

+
          If you dont have a battery tender and it sits a lot invest in one , it will extend the life of your battery greatly
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Working...
          X