X

Taillight Mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taillight Mod

Sence i didnt have a taillight on my bike when i got it and looked around at what the stock one looked like i decided to do some mods myself. I bondod up a little housing for a light i bought at walmart and here is how its been going......

Got some more work to do on it but its coming along pretty good....Let me know what you think.
    Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-26-2009, 08:55 AM.

very inventive and not bad looking. are you going to integrate the blinkers as well?
    thoughts create things

Comment

well from what it looked like before the bike is comming along

i would take the motor out and paint the frame and also the rims

Comment

Not bad.. Will look good when done. Just use fiberglass when getting it set onto the plastics itself. Otherwise the Bondo will just start to crack off..
        I modded mine in using all fiberglass and Bondo for smoothing it out.
        If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

Im going to repaint the frame black. I dont know how to fiberglass at all.

But i also want to get it running before i do any more mods to it. Only did this taillight mod because i had some bondo and a taillight around.
          Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-28-2009, 07:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Basicly, its a 2 part liquid (resin & catalist) and fiberglass mat. it only takes a few drops of catalist in the resin to create a chemical reaction. You can find alot on the net about fiberglass and how to do it.

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Not the best but it works for now.

Comment

Looks Good!

Comment

I like my old bee hive its just no good with out the bee look ..in yellow too

Comment

interesting id like to see it on the bike keep us updated please!
                    Joker
                    The newest addition to the Family!
                    sigpic
                    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

yeah that is very nice.... and also you get to have one of a kind.... great job!!!

Comment

Thanks im really loving it........Ill be really glad when i get the bike running.

Comment

Working...
                        X