X

READY TO GO TO THE BEACH!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• READY TO GO TO THE BEACH!

Guys i wanted to share this picture with you, my brother and me are all packed up and ready to go to South Padre Island, very nice place for riding, specially the bridge.
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Guys i'm having trouble uploading the pictures, who ever wants to see them post your email and i'll send them to you all.
    Tito "Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."

Comment

Nice pics, the trailer looks brand new or freshly painted.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

It's brand new man, i had it custom made for this two bikes.

Comment

Hey man you make it up to Corpus once in awhile? Hope ya'll are doing ok down there with the hurricane. They keep saying it's gonna be nothing but flooding here all week, but it's hardly rained at all. Hopefully me and a few buddies might make it down there to South Padre before this summer is out. Have fun--
          Dennis
          '01 TL1000R

Comment

Where'd the pics go ?

Comment

I've been down to McAllen/Brownsville/Padre, 4-5 times 2 times for fun and 2-3 times for work in Reynosa. (it all blends together) Keep safe down there.
              93' 750, I just washed the bugs off, let's go for a ride!

Comment

Here's the pics...
                Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

That must be a great feeling! Heading to a great riding spot with 2 cool bikes ready to rip!! Enjoy!

Comment

Thanks for posting the pictures Beek Man.

Comment

Working...
                    X