My boyfriend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KenpachiZaraki
    replied
    Frame sliders don't help? What a douche bag, I guess not having a brain isn't any help at all. BTW Dom, I think they make frame sliders for pre's, its just that you have to mod a little, but I have been wrong before

Leave a comment:

• Vandil
    replied
    Originally posted by Ridin Dirty View Post

WTF? What an azzhat! What does he think they "help" with on any other bike? Does he think they add horsepower? I bet he is the type of guy that puts new floor mats in his Civic and then wheels out of the Autozone parking lot.
    Sort of my thought exactly, if the bike can fall over sliders help.

Maybe he rides a Segway?

Leave a comment:

• depths_of_mind
    replied
    Originally posted by jven9 View Post
    You should get a boyfriend like mine.. he comes handy sometimes.

Kidding.

Heh.. But seriously.. No! only swing one way, and that's not the way but free sliders would still be welcome

Leave a comment:

• Ridin Dirty
    replied
    Good for you!!!

"Frame sliders arent going to "help" you on that bike"

WTF? What an azzhat! What does he think they "help" with on any other bike? Does he think they add horsepower? I bet he is the type of guy that puts new floor mats in his Civic and then wheels out of the Autozone parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Thanks. You're the second person to tell me that today...

I did want a cruiser.. but nah.

Leave a comment:

• Vandil
    replied
    You know frame sliders aren't going to help you on that bike at all! You should have bought a Harley so you fit in.

*Runs off before he gets kicked*

Leave a comment:

• Silence
    replied
    Originally posted by Nero View Post
    Does he have a reason to suspect you're going to drop the bike a lot?

that is a nice gift indeed though

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Wellllll actually... I rode his bike once, his baby, & I dropped her. Luckily he has frame sliders on his. So I think we're just taking precautions. & also because I feel less timid knowing that I won't cause as much damage if there were no frame sliders. So I guess more for comfort.

Leave a comment:

• Nero
    replied
    Nice of him to do that. Does he have a reason to suspect you're going to drop the bike a lot?

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    You should get a boyfriend like mine.. he comes handy sometimes.

Kidding.

Leave a comment:

• depths_of_mind
    replied
    Maaaaan.. I want some frame sliders for my Un-Birthday gift... but alas , still no-one makes pre silders , Yet!

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Yup, he does. But this guy has some kind of issue with me. I've never done anything to him. That's why I just walked away. I didn't want to waste my time with him. It's like talking to a wall.

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
    It my birthday soon and I could use some slidders.

Last edited by jven9; 06-23-2009, 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Leave a comment:

• DreKat
    replied
    It my birthday soon and I could use some slidders.

Leave a comment:

• kat_kitten
    replied
    Originally posted by jven9 View Post
    I know I'm excited.

I think a little too excited. Because today at my workout I was telling a friend of mine who also rides that he bought these for me & another guy that was over hearing us asks me what kind of bike I had, so I tell him, & he proceeds to tell me that that's not a good bike, & I made a bad choice. . He really got to me. He kept going on & on. "Frame sliders aren't going to help you at all on that bike." Exactly what he said to me! I just walked off.
    kick him in the nuts and blame it on spasms from your workout.
    and explain to him that he won't be needing his nuts with that attitude.

Leave a comment:

• CenCalKat
    replied
    Does that guy even ride??

Tell him if he has a problem with your bike to buy you the one he thinks you should have. That will shut him up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X