My boyfriend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steves
    replied
    We have more than enough "post ho" and chat threads. No need for another one...

Leave a comment:

• zuma
    replied
    Originally posted by sassyduck View Post
    I will still ride a sportbike when I am old...hopefully I won't be fat.

I get more double takes when people realize it is a chick on the bike.

Yes, I bet you will ride all the way through, and yes, I bet you do get double takes...but you look right on a bike. You do.

Leave a comment:

• sassyduck
    replied
    I will still ride a sportbike when I am old...hopefully I won't be fat.

I get more double takes when people realize it is a chick on the bike.

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Lol, that's pretty funny... & true.

Leave a comment:

• JayBell
    replied
    also, if i cn be so rude.... a lot of old fat chicks ride cruisers... i can probably count on one hand the number of old fat chicks I've seen on sport bikes

since you appear neither old, ugly, not fat, you should be on a Kat, not a lawnchair with handlebars.

Leave a comment:

• zuma
    replied
    40something:

"As to the cruiser thing. I find that most cruiser owners are posers, not real riders. They mostly just want to fit into the crowd that makes them feel like a bad a$$. "

Though I like what you say about the Kat, I can't agree with what you say about "most cruiser owners". Maybe it's really all about a wheel in front of you and one or maybe even two ("who wants to ride that chrome three-wheeler?"--to quote Bob Seegers) going down the road at a chosen speed breaking away from "the heart attack machine" called "work"(quote from Bob Dylan) that so many are hooked up to. I wave at all of them.
    Last edited by zuma; 07-07-2009, 01:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• zuma
    replied
    Glad you got sliders; sounds like someone loves you too. The guy at the gym? Like, s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o what? "Nothing's 'gonna change my world..."
    Do your thing...enjoy. Do be careful though.

(just call me a Ninja retard...whatever that is...2000 zx600e...groovy ride indeed!) (had two Kats though and still love them all)

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Oooh I will!

& I'm glad to see you've quit smoking!

Leave a comment:

• LAsunbird86
    replied
    just enjoy your ride, and laugh when he gets back and has a black and blue butt from his "seat"

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Originally posted by Sierraromeobravo View Post
    $20 bucks says this guys is one of those "hardcore" Ninja retards who thinks by buying that bike they've joined a gang or something. Then they spend all their time dogging on anything that's not a brand new, top of the line bike. Stick with the Kats. They're great bikes.

Lol, I don't know what he rides, but he's deff a d-bag.

Leave a comment:

• ADyingBreed
    replied
    Originally posted by rydethis View Post
    I would like pics of said "meat" uh huh to confirm if it is infact meat!!
    mmm carnivore

Leave a comment:

• Sierraromeobravo
    replied
    Originally posted by jven9 View Post
    I know I'm excited.

I think a little too excited. Because today at my workout I was telling a friend of mine who also rides that he bought these for me & another guy that was over hearing us asks me what kind of bike I had, so I tell him, & he proceeds to tell me that that's not a good bike, & I made a bad choice. . He really got to me. He kept going on & on. "Frame sliders aren't going to help you at all on that bike." Exactly what he said to me! I just walked off.

$20 bucks says this guys is one of those "hardcore" Ninja retards who thinks by buying that bike they've joined a gang or something. Then they spend all their time dogging on anything that's not a brand new, top of the line bike. Stick with the Kats. They're great bikes.

Leave a comment:

• rydethis
    replied
    I would like pics of said "meat" uh huh to confirm if it is infact meat!!

Leave a comment:

• JIB
    replied
    Originally posted by depths_of_mind View Post

ditto

Leave a comment:

• depths_of_mind
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X