X

My boyfriend...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boyfriend...

Bought frame sliders for my bike. I thought it was really sweet.

please tell your boyfriend that he can buy my sliders too... or a running bike would work also. i'm not picky.

on a side note: aawwweeee!
    the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
    # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
    [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

Very nice... Is he going to instal them as well?...

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Lol, I'll tell him!
        He's putting them on today! I'm excited.

Comment

Well that is a great gift!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

I know I'm excited.

I think a little too excited. Because today at my workout I was telling a friend of mine who also rides that he bought these for me & another guy that was over hearing us asks me what kind of bike I had, so I tell him, & he proceeds to tell me that that's not a good bike, & I made a bad choice. . He really got to me. He kept going on & on. "Frame sliders aren't going to help you at all on that bike." Exactly what he said to me! I just walked off.

Comment

Does that guy even ride??

Tell him if he has a problem with your bike to buy you the one he thinks you should have. That will shut him up.
              2006 GSXR 600 Gone to Gixxer heaven
              BMC Notorious 918 HT
              2007 GSXR 750

KATRIDERS SOCAL GROUP RIDE 2009

Comment

Originally posted by jven9 View Post
                I know I'm excited.

I think a little too excited. Because today at my workout I was telling a friend of mine who also rides that he bought these for me & another guy that was over hearing us asks me what kind of bike I had, so I tell him, & he proceeds to tell me that that's not a good bike, & I made a bad choice. . He really got to me. He kept going on & on. "Frame sliders aren't going to help you at all on that bike." Exactly what he said to me! I just walked off.
                kick him in the nuts and blame it on spasms from your workout.
                and explain to him that he won't be needing his nuts with that attitude.
                the kat may be the gixxer's retarded cousin, but she's a hefty broad... and i do loves me some girth between my thighs.
                # 99 HYPERSLOTH RACING
                [02 gsx750f][03 cbr600rr]

Comment

It my birthday soon and I could use some slidders.

Comment

Yup, he does. But this guy has some kind of issue with me. I've never done anything to him. That's why I just walked away. I didn't want to waste my time with him. It's like talking to a wall.

Originally posted by DreKat View Post
                    It my birthday soon and I could use some slidders.

Last edited by jven9; 06-23-2009, 11:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Maaaaan.. I want some frame sliders for my Un-Birthday gift... but alas , still no-one makes pre silders , Yet!

sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
                      '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
                      '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

You should get a boyfriend like mine.. he comes handy sometimes.

Kidding.

Comment

Nice of him to do that. Does he have a reason to suspect you're going to drop the bike a lot?
                          =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Wellllll actually... I rode his bike once, his baby, & I dropped her. Luckily he has frame sliders on his. So I think we're just taking precautions. & also because I feel less timid knowing that I won't cause as much damage if there were no frame sliders. So I guess more for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Nero View Post
                              Does he have a reason to suspect you're going to drop the bike a lot?

that is a nice gift indeed though

Comment

Working...
                              X