• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katana1100
    replied
    Originally posted by VintageNasty View Post
    Congrats on the sliders!

My bf at the time I bought my bike offered to buy me a new exhaust.

As far as being a younger girl riding a Katana...screw everyone that has anything to say negatively!! I'm a girl on bike...my own bike, shouldn't we get credit for that? I love my Katana!

Just know your not alone!
    True riders don't judge and will pat you on the back
    +100 I respect any one who rides,I say we need more female riders. except for the 400+pound dikes on harley's i think were good on them.

Leave a comment:

• 40something
    replied
    Originally posted by RossW View Post
    Nice gift. I think my girlfriend's idea of a gift for my motorcycle would be NOT paying someone to steal it (she hates my bike, a lot)
    Better dump her now as it never gets any better..... think what she would be like on this subject after marriage

Leave a comment:

• RossW
    replied
    Nice gift. I think my girlfriend's idea of a gift for my motorcycle would be NOT paying someone to steal it (she hates my bike, a lot)

Leave a comment:

• 40something
    replied
    [QUOTE=JokerZwild;1749998]Personally, I find nuthin Hotter then a chick on a rocket.QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. Then again I find that any lady on a bike is hotter than she normally would be.....

Leave a comment:

• JokerZwild
    replied
    Personally, I find nuthin Hotter then a chick on a rocket. Im betting that he feels the same and had to go rub one off after talking to you about it! Dont let that D'bag get to ya hes just trying to mask the PUPPY LUV from ya!

Leave a comment:

• VintageNasty
    replied
    Congrats on the sliders!

My bf at the time I bought my bike offered to buy me a new exhaust. I'm still hoping I can squeeze it out of him!!

As far as being a younger girl riding a Katana...screw everyone that has anything to say negatively!! I've gotten so much mouth from the hotshots that live around me with their r1's and other assorted supersports, it has just got annoying! I'm a girl on bike...my own bike, shouldn't we get credit for that? Not to mention, I love my Katana! It's one bike I think I'll hold on to forever, even if I upgrade to something sportier.

Just know your not alone! And if anyone has anything to say, do as noted above...kick 'em where it hurts! We can do a lot more with the Katana then what they can do with their bikes. True riders don't judge and will pat you on the back for at least having the balls to ride!

Congrats again!!

Kelly

Leave a comment:

• 40something
    replied
    Young has nothing to do with your riding skills. Those have to be developed through riding experiences and some instruction from good riders and professional instructors.

As to the cruiser thing. I find that most cruiser owners are posers, not real riders. They mostly just want to fit into the crowd that makes them feel like a bad a$$.

Your Kat is an awesome bike. I have owned a bunch of diff ones over the years and the Kat is one of the best that I have owned. I use mine for commuting to work, play time with my riding friends, and touring. The Kat is one of the all time great ones so don't let anyone convince you differently just cause they ride something different. I hear it all the time from the supersport riders and challenage them to join me for a 300 mile ride which they usually decline, as to the cruiser guys that give me grief I challenage them to a speed run into the twisty stuff which they decline as they know they can't keep up.

Enjoy and congrats on the sliders. When you get ready to take it touring let me know and I'll send you the info on the highway peg mod for comfort and you can have you B/F make them for you....

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Originally posted by H-2 CHARLIE View Post
    them him, we all dont drag race or stunt our bikes or track it , some just enjoy the ride .. so ride safe and dont take chances

That's what I keep telling everyone I work with, but they insist because I'm young I'm going to do it.

Leave a comment:

• Enjay386
    replied
    He's a keeper.

Leave a comment:

• Catcha23
    replied
    great. Hopefully they never get tested!

Leave a comment:

• jven9
    replied
    Haha, a segway! That's hilarious!

Leave a comment:

• ADyingBreed
    replied
    now i know what to ask for on my birthday lol.

because my parents would readily run and get them for me.

unfortunately i have no g/f to buy them for me

Leave a comment:

• H-2 CHARLIE
    replied
    them him, we all dont drag race or stunt our bikes or track it , some just enjoy the ride .. so ride safe and dont take chances

Leave a comment:

• etskatana
    replied
    Originally posted by Ridin Dirty View Post
    Good for you!!!

"Frame sliders arent going to "help" you on that bike"

WTF? What an azzhat! What does he think they "help" with on any other bike? Does he think they add horsepower? I bet he is the type of guy that puts new floor mats in his Civic and then wheels out of the Autozone parking lot.
    yeah you read my mind and then he put frame sliders on his bike to make it go faster... and wile going all out to get out of the parking lot ends up needing them to not trash the bike ... as much lol

Leave a comment:

• seriss_cweald
    replied
    thats still pretty cool to do that for you, riding support from the other half is worth its weight in gold.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X