X

New Parts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Parts

My new parts are spose to be here today. My battery and my starter already got my solenoid in. Hopefuly when i slap these parts on i can hear it turn over and that will make me very happy. then i can just clean the tank out and try and crank her up!!!!!!!!!

nice bet you cant resist to rider her right after if it works !!!!!! hope it works for ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by etskatana View Post
      nice bet you cant resist to rider her right after if it works !!!!!! hope it works for ya!!!
      who could... every time i even see another motorcycle on the road all i can think about is getting on mine..... hope all goes well for you and the kitty purrs once again
      Do The Chicken Dance

Comment

The starter is doing the same thing still i hit the switch and all it does is click...OMG why is it still doing this and this is my second starter???????

Comment

Can you jump the starter off the bike and get it to turn over?
          Originally posted by arsenic
          93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Like take the starter off the bike and try and get it to spin or jump it off with a car or another battery???

Comment

Yeah, see if it will jump on the bench. A bench vise may be helpful. Remeber it has to be grounded. If it spins up then there is something else wrong.
              Originally posted by arsenic
              93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Yea i did that and it spins

Comment

You cleaned all the connections? Is the battery good in the bike?

Comment

Just got the battery today. Havent cleaned the connections yet.

Comment

have someone push you on the bike and drop it in gear. see if it will turn over. if you have gas in the tank and its on prime the carbs will flood and the cylinder fills up with fuel, thus fuel locking it. but it will push out if you do like i said.

Comment

I pushed the bike and dumped the clutch and the motor spins over so i know its not locked up.

Comment

Originally posted by 91katana_750 View Post
                          Just got the battery today. Havent cleaned the connections yet.

Were did you get the battery? Some batterys don't come charged. I would charge the battery or try and jump start the bike.

Comment

have you tested the starter relay?
                            If you enjoy the freedom to ride, if you enjoy the freedom to ride anywhere you want, Thank a US Military Vet. THANKS FOR SERVING!!!!

Comment

I know I had to have a full charge on my battery, then a little burp and then a big va-room.

Comment

Working...
                              X