i hate life...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate life...

wife just ran over my KAT!!

again, this is hte third time she has knocked it over or hit it with her car.....
    2006 Katana 750, Bumble Bee replica
    Bumblee Bee Tuna

That sucks, does she do it intentionally, or does she seem to like the bike normally?
    John,
    '05 GSXR750, '86 FZX700 Fazer, wifes bike '02 R6
    sigpic

Comment

Bummer. It would be best to find a safer place to park like the living room

Comment

how do you NOT SEE a 6 foot long bright pearl yellow motorcycle in the same driveway?
        Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

Originally posted by seriss_cweald View Post
          how do you NOT SEE a 6 foot long bright pearl yellow motorcycle in the same driveway?
          See definition of "woman behind the wheel."

I dont care if your bike is 300 miles away, when that car goes into reverse no one or thing is safe.
          90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

are you sure she doesn't do it on purpose?

Comment

Wow, that sucks. How bad is the damage? Hope it is not that bad. I had someone almost hit mine in the driveway before so I park it on my sidewalk right in front of my porch when its not garaged.

Comment

i would get a few bags of cement and make my own place to park just whip it up in a whell barrow and shaabang .. very own parking place = $50-60

Comment

front fender is spllit into 4 pieces, throttle side fairings are all scratched.
                  Bumblee Bee Tuna

Comment

make her give you the money to pay it
                    sheel never do it again believe me

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
                      See definition of "woman behind the wheel."

I dont care if your bike is 300 miles away, when that car goes into reverse no one or thing is safe.

Oh wow...
                      Originally posted by katanawarrior
                      I keep coming here because of the smileys, really.

Comment

MAN OH MAN! If Shel did that she would know well enough to not come home.....RUUUUN Bitoch!!!! RUN far ...RUN Fast!!!!! ...BUT for gawdsssakes you better RUN! Im sorry ladies if that seems a lil pig headed. But these dayz I take stock in a few simple pleasures. Ive gotten rid of most my toys in the interest of family happiness. But I absolutely luv my bikes. And well...... thats just gonna have to be a no no in my book! I Dont care if I parked it directly behind the car or 100 yds away. There would be hell to pay! Heck, Im upset for you bro!!!!
                        Joker
                        The newest addition to the Family!
                        sigpic
                        stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

I have half of the garage just for me, my wife cant park anything there. If there isnt enough room for you, park a car outside, if she doesnt like it tell her to **** off and stop hitting your prized possessions.

Comment

So this is the 3rd time she's hit your bike........Hmmm you must really love her!!
                            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Originally posted by ICEG View Post
                              make her give you the money to pay it sheel never do it again believe me

Hold her responsible for her mistake. Of course that's easy for me to say since I'm not married.
                              How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                              How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                              How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                              How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

Working...
                              X