X

Just Married!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Married!!!!

Me and Lisa got married last saturday, July 16. Wedding was great. We are leaving to Mayan riviera on 29 for a week. See u guys later.
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y152/rotary13b/

Congradulations!!!!
    Best of luck to both of you!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Another one bites the dust j/k

Congrats you two
      Kyle

Comment

Congrats on your marriage and have a great honeymoon, a couple I know went to the Mayan Riviera and loved it. Have fun!
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

CONGRATS BRO!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF RESPONSIBILITY, COMPROMISE, AND RELATIONSHIP.

Don't forget that it is always your fault. LOL
          Don't forget that what she says is the GOLDEN RULE LOL
          TDA Racing/Motorsports
          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
          Who knows what is next?
          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

congrats! enjoy your trip.

Comment

Congrats.

Have fun!

If we ever reach the point where we can't openly discuss riding bikes on acid without even a modicum of civility, then the terrorists have won.

HORSE BANG!!! ........props to *GP*

Official coefficient of friction test dummy

Comment

congrats to you.. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by THAZKAT
                  CONGRATS BRO!!!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF RESPONSIBILITY, COMPROMISE, AND RELATIONSHIP.

Responsibility = you lose all of yours. anything you wish to do that you consider fun is NOT responsible and wife is reposible for 90% of decisions. She leaves you 10% so you don't feel totally casterated.

Compromise = just a fancy word for not being able to do what you consider fun because it is not responsible. It is to help you feel better about yourself. It only applies to men. With women it is called pity cuz she is tired of hearing the man beg.

Relationship = What you call the commitment that strips you of 90% of all decision making so you can spend 90% compromising.....which everyone knows means settling for less.

On a more positive note....congrats and have a safe and fun trip.

Oh....btw....I clicked on your pics link and only saw pics of a bike. who wants to see bikes when you are talking wedding? I want to see hot bridesmaids.
                  I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

congrats. don't let these guys scare ya, marriage is great.

of course I meant that dear. no really I wasn't being sarcastic at all. my tone??? what do you mean? honey! don't be like that! honey?

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Hope you have a beautiful honeymoon!!!!
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

congrats!
                        PAUL
                        93 GSXF6 PIX.

"Opinions are like A$$holes, Everybody has one"

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
                          Originally posted by THAZKAT

Responsibility = you lose all of yours. anything you wish to do that you consider fun is NOT responsible and wife is reposible for 90% of decisions. She leaves you 10% so you don't feel totally casterated.

Compromise = just a fancy word for not being able to do what you consider fun because it is not responsible. It is to help you feel better about yourself. It only applies to men. With women it is called pity cuz she is tired of hearing the man beg.

Relationship = What you call the commitment that strips you of 90% of all decision making so you can spend 90% compromising.....which everyone knows means settling for less.

On a more positive note....congrats and have a safe and fun trip.

Oh....btw....I clicked on your pics link and only saw pics of a bike. who wants to see bikes when you are talking wedding? I want to see hot bridesmaids.
                          Dead on Brother, Dead on!!!!
                          TDA Racing/Motorsports
                          1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
                          Who knows what is next?
                          Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
                          Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Bitterness will eat you alive.

Congrats on the marriage bud!

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck to you and your bride.
                              I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Working...
                              X