X

Turn Signals.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Signals.......

When u push my turn signal button the light stays on no blinking just solid power? Any Suggestions also it has no lights at all except the headlight. But i know the light stays on solid by a testlight and a light bulbe i had laying around. HELP ME???????

You sure both the rear and the front bulbs are good? does it happen with both right and left? Doesn't the kat have a turn signal relay? that may be out.
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Yep, there is a relay... take it to your auto store, pick up a cheap one there. Bike shop prices are pretty high comparatively.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

where is the singal relay at?

Comment

I would think it would be near the fuse block. At least it is on a car.. sorry i am out of touch on the kat's systems as of late.

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Its alll good i think i know where its at.

Comment

check out this thread as well:
              KatRiders.com conversations about Suzuki Katanas
              and the days spent riding them. Includes Vintage Kats, Street Fighters, 1100 Kats Only, and Long Term Projects.

Comment

How can i test the relay?

Comment

You should be able to take it off and to autozone and such and they can test it. I woudl try putting a voltmeter on the socket and see if the voltage goes up then drops over and over again. If BOTH turn signals are doing it then it probably is the relay. Doe sthe 91 have hazard lights? do they blink?

Comment

Or make sure you got the wires hooked up right . You know , like if you just worked on something , and maybe didn't hook the wires up right . I actually did that myself last weekend . Same thing happened .

Originally posted by zleviticus View Post
                    . Doe sthe 91 have hazard lights? do they blink?
                    No , that's a later-model thing . Like 04+ or something .
                    Last edited by md86; 06-18-2009, 03:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

luke had same problem was just relay. plug a new one in and off ya go. It should be under the seat on left side. Rectangular black plug
                      1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
                      1993 katana 600 sold
                      Bandit 1250 2007

Comment

Originally posted by zleviticus View Post
                        Doe sthe 91 have hazard lights? do they blink?
                        NEWP!
                        Joker
                        The newest addition to the Family!
                        sigpic
                        stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

Well i take the relay off today and take it to school and check it.

Comment

Working...
                          X