X

Connector Location????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connector Location????

Can somebody tell me where this connect is spoes to go or if its even supsose to be here????? Also i only have 4 fuses is that right or our there spose to be more????

Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-13-2009, 06:08 PM.

Might be for the CA fan....

There is a wireing diagram in the manual.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Yea i looked for that connector and i couldnt find it??

If it is for the fan will it matter if its connected or not????
      Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-13-2009, 10:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

the pic does not show for me, but if its a pre/cali model, I could not help anyway.
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squiggy View Post
            That is one messed up chain.
            you beat me to it!!!! i was gonna say change that chain before it lets go

Comment

I can't see the color of the wires, because the photo is so washed out.

Head over to the wiki, download the correct manual and look them up.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Red, and Black/red stripe is the CA fan...

If you have one, take it off, don't plug that into anything. It's a waste.

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Ok thanks thats all i needed to know.

Going to order my starter and starter solenoid wendsay.
                  Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-14-2009, 06:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by 91katana_750 View Post
                    Ok thanks thats all i needed to know.

Going to order my starter and starter solenoid wendsay.

Cool, hope that resolves the starter issue for you.

BTW, just wanted to say.. from the pics I've seen, you definately have a project before you, but don't give up... I hope your enjoying the challenge and time spent, even if tracking down problems can be a pain sometimes...

I for one, am looking forward to hearing about you riding it down the street once you get all the issues worked out.

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Comment

Yea got alot of stuff i have to get for it like all the lights except the headlight and get the tank rust free also have to get a helment and license and a new chain and a oil change and a new air filter. Also i have to get a left handle bar assembly because the one thats on there now is broke. Also have to buy some more material and redo the seat. Also a new windscreen and a rear master brake cylinder. But i want to get it started before i buy all the rest of that stuff.
                      Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-14-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Recommendations:

Pack the connector with dielectric grease or petroleum jelly, wrap with a layer of plastic wrap, then wrap that with aluminum foil up the wire about an inch. This will keep the unused connector from becoming a future source of water-related-failure nightmares... Oh, and tuck it up away from the rear wheel

Tank rust: CyberPoet's How to deal with a rusty gas tank (fix it!)

Cheers
                        =-= The CyberPoet
                        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                        X