X

Handle Bar ????s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handle Bar ????s

On the left handle bar under the clutch lever there are 2 wires coming out both of them are Yellow with a Green stripe. Where are they supose to go to because mine are wired together?

The clutch safety interlock.
    2000 Katana 600
    2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

I know nothing about bikes so where would the clutch safty interlock be located at??

Comment

Right where you said the wires were located...there should be a small switch box there that it is supposed to connect to...what this does is not allow you to start your bike if it is in gear. You have to pull the clutch to start the bike. If someone bypassed it then you can start your bike without pulling your clutch, just be careful that you are not in gear or your bike will jump forward. Not as dangerous as disabling the kickstand switch but you still need to be careful..
        Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
        Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

The wires come down off the handle bar and are just haingin there looped together. Where is the small box at ont the frame or the handle bars???

Comment

Switch (small box thingie) is mounted on the clutch lever perch - if it's there.

Item #21

I'm assuming your signals and horn are working?
            2000 Katana 600
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Yea my signals and horn work. Where do i plug the wires going from that switch? Thats what im talking about.

Comment

Working...
              X