X

sargent where?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sargent where?

i have a 96 kat and as im sure most of you have found most parts are either discontinued or hard to find. It started when i went to my 1st local bike meet. It happens on the 1st sunday of the month and it was rediculouse. Over 1000 bikes and it was crouded. Well while i was there browsing the selection i found 3 other pre kats and one of them had a aftermarket seat so naturaly i was drawn in like a kid in a candy store drulling and all. i say the tag said sargent and i had to have it but the owner was no where to be found so when i got home the searching began. But i was suprised to find that i could not locate even a used one. So now i am here askin the kat world where they found there sargent seat?

I'm guessing here
    Sargent Cycle Products provides high-quality aftermarket motorcycle seats and accessories to create the ideal riding experience.
    2002 GSXF 750

Comment

yea but nothing for the kat there unless im missing something

Comment

You are right, they only have seats for the new GSXF650.

They do however make custom seats for any bike at request, maybe the guy had it re-upholstered.
        2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Corbin does a gunfighter seat for the pre. I just sold mine.
          Joker
          The newest addition to the Family!
          sigpic
          stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

looks like its only for the 750 tho... why would they stop makin kat stuff dosnt cost em anything to offer it too order

Comment

Neither Corbin nor Sargent made a seat for the pre-600. To the best of my knowledge... ever.
              "Men will get no more out of life than they put into it."

Comment

just send Sargent your seat or seat pan and they'll make you one. I would suggest buying a spare first though so you will still be able to ride while they're making it.
                R.I.P. Marc- 09/20/09

Comment

just called em looks like ill have to send em my seat to redo lucky me i already bought a spare a while back

Comment

Working...
                  X