X

I accidently waved at a scooter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tell him to get an automatic then
    charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

• I waved to one too, but it was 6 am on my way to work so i can blame it on being delirious..

Comment

• Just think, you probably made his day. I bet after you waved he got all pumped up and tried to wheelie it.
        '95 GSX750....bone stock, for now....

Comment

• there is a car lot on the corner that has 20 plus scoots and im try to get this 05 zx10r off him well he says 3 girls a week come in to buy one but some are to short to touch the ground even the 50 ccs but the 14-15 inch whell ones ride the best . i wave back with one finger and not the bird one

Comment

• i also have a couple yamaha vino 49cc's and always share waves with people on bikes. It doesnt matter what you ride, Its that you ride

Comment

• Originally posted by 91bialecki750 View Post
              i also have a couple yamaha vino 49cc's and always share waves with people on bikes. It doesnt matter what you ride, Its that you ride
              If you think routine maintenance is expensive,... Try Ignorance!

Comment

• I only wave to BMXers and motorcyclist. If I mess up and wave to scooter boy, i take a day off from riding. If I wave to scooter girl, my wife hits me.

Comment

• Seriously- wtf is the big deal about scooters? Don't you think people with SS bikes think the same thing about us? There's probably a message board for ZX14s and Hyabusas somewhere with a thread titled "I accidentally waved at a Katana." Happening to own a GSXF isn't some special accomplishment. It's like driving a Corolla and making fun of the guy in an Elantra (Elantras do suck though- seriously).

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                  -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• The day I get my 78 Yamaha XS400 fully restored (only got 6,000mi), I guess im on my own. Im going to be ignored by the "sportbike" crowd even though I own one and love the hell outta my Kat??

Doesn't this fall under some type of racism without being about the color of your skin, but yet the personality and what the person has?

Comment

• We'll ride with you- if you want to trek halfway across PA that is.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                      -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

• Originally posted by Free Coffee View Post
                        We'll ride with you- if you want to trek halfway across PA that is.

Sure..

Comment

• I dont like it when riders diss on scooters. I ride a scooter as well as a katana and a ninja. I have actually had things THROWN at me MULTIPLE times while riding the scooter. Its a perfectly economical and fun way to get around. Granted the people who usually say things are teenagers and immature middle schoolers. Stop being so concerned about looking cool...jesus.

Comment

• Met one of these Vespa scooters the other day, he put up a big grin and enthusiasticly waved, almost using his whole body.

That really put a grin on my face so ofcourse I waved back
                            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Working...
                            X