X

I accidently waved at a scooter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I accidently waved at a scooter

Gripes!...I saw it coming, had double headlights, it was black, sat up high, and he stuck his hand out for a wave. Just as I was letting go of the handle bar to wave, I thought to myself "those wheels look aweful tiny"...then in the same split second I realized it was a scooter and quickly retracted my wave. I'm sorry guys, but a real man needs to ride a bike that has a gas tank between his legs...not ride something where your knees touch each other...gross. Just looks girly.

Anyways...beware...it was one of those new suzuki bergman 650's and they are HUGE. I looked them up online and you can fit two helmets and a body under the seat.

Ps. I had one pass me the other day on the interstate doing about 90. You've got to be crazy to go that fast on wheels so small.

*shrug*

It's two wheels. Like the lil' brother you never wanted, but still blood.

I generally give 'em a nod, at least. If anything, they have bigger cojones than I do, ridin' those lil' things next to traffic. Cagers (not to be confused with a riding brother currently handicapped by four wheels) are crazy ><

--B

Comment

I wave at 'em all the time.

Makes them feel a little less goofy?

Comment

Originally posted by SKNL2 View Post
        I wave at 'em all the time.

Makes them feel a little less goofy?
        +1
        R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

I usually wave at em, the shocked look from them is usually worth it.
          Always count on hitting pavement twice. First time from inexperience, the second from thinking you are experienced!

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me! "

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxrox View Post
            *shrug*

It's two wheels. Like the lil' brother you never wanted, but still blood.
            Hey, it doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

I wave at bigger scoots (over 50cc moped size), they are on 2 wheels too, and some of them will do 100mph..you just don't shift gears.
            It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I do all the time, I even give the kids around town on their little hopped-up mopeds nods or waves, too. I swear one of them had a Yoshimura pipe on it...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
              You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I wave at em all. In fact, I'd rather wave at a scooter than a harley, atleast theres a chance the scooter will wave back.

Comment

I wave at scooters every time I see them. Agreed, it's like holding your developmentally challenged little brothers hand in the mall while he wipes away drool with your shirt and banters loudly about having to poop- but still.

"People rike me. Because I force them to. With viorence!"
                  -Travis of the Cosmos

Comment

I wave to them all. Screw em if they dont wave back.
                    Joker
                    The newest addition to the Family!
                    sigpic
                    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

You guys are a lot nicer than me. I don't wave at scooters...
                      Nuff said.

Comment

I wave sometimes and other times its idiots who dont wear helmets and smoke and wear shorts that i just ignore and shake my head

Comment

Most of the scooter riders here are really old men putting around town. I wave and usually get a big grin and wave back. It's fun!

Comment

I was Joking about getting a scooter once ( ok, well it did kind of cross my mind ) but someone I worked with said if I get a scooter be sure to get a cute matching skirt to go with it whoa hold on, snapped me back to reality real quick! Still I wave back at them.
                            We intimidate those who intimidate others.
                            Stay Alert! Stay Alive!

Comment

no offense to you honda riders out there

Comment

Working...
                              X