Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 01 lower fairings - katana 600

anyone know how much they cost?

here's my kat.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

lost my fairings on a gravel slip last year, i heard that they are pretty expensive new so i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get some cheap.

If i recall correctly, they were around $100 from bike bandit. Keep in mind though it will probably come primed only. You'll most likely need to get it painted.
    Let's go riding!

Comment

Originally posted by sharpie6 View Post
      If i recall correctly, they were around $100 from bike bandit. Keep in mind though it will probably come primed only. You'll most likely need to get it painted.
      got a link? trying to find it but im strugling, never ordered anything online before

Comment

Good thing is black is black unless you decided to paint them a different color. Are the old one unrepairable?
        Must read for carb tuners......http://www.factorypro.com/tech/tech_...m_engines.html

Comment

Originally posted by kevin2502000 View Post
          Good thing is black is black unless you decided to paint them a different color. Are the old one unrepairable?
          nah plan to keep the bike black, im not sure if they are repiarable, would someone repiar it for me (like the mechanics at the shop) or just repiar it in general

Comment

I need the right side half and price locally was $200 + So I'm holding out for used or a broken one that has the piece that mine is missing so I can weld it up.
            2000 Katana 600
            2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

i feel like a retard, literally, i dont know what im looking for / can't find it.
              i have never felt this useless in my life haha, can ya point me in which section i go to?

i called tri city cycle and zdeno cycles to see how much it would cost, apparently, 225$ per side, so 450$ together. wow, i was not expecting it to cost 400 ish.

i was hoping i could find both for like 200 :O

Originally posted by Astro4x4 View Post
              http://www.bikebandit.com/suzuki-mot...a-2001/o/m6166

I need the right side half and price locally was $200 + So I'm holding out for used or a broken one that has the piece that mine is missing so I can weld it up.

Comment

Click my link.
                1 Blue tabs to left of pictures in center of screen click "Body and Fenders"
                2 In the pictures box scroll down to "Under Cowling"
                3 In box below the little pictures box the diagram shows up for the parts of the under cowling and below that the corresponding price list. $122 and $119 US, add to that shipping and taxes at the border.

Originally posted by alanbulawa View Post
                wow, i was not expecting it to cost 400 ish.

i was hoping i could find both for like 200 :O
                Ya crazy eh. Try pricing the main fairings.
                Last edited by Astro4x4; 06-09-2009, 06:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                2000 Katana 600
                2011 Triumph Sprint GT

Comment

Working...
                X