No announcement yet.
X

91 katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I would have given that much thought, and already been over with a truck...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

FYI 600/750 fairings and front fenders are same for pre bikes but the rear plastics are different from the tank back. And I'd get the bike.
      Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
      Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

congrats and welcome

Comment

Im so excited. Towmorrow is the big DAY.

Comment

I have 91 Katana 750 and I would not trade it for 10 Ps3s. So I think it is good deal, obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by cb650pk View Post
              I have 91 Katana 750 and I would not trade it for 10 Ps3s. So I think it is good deal, obviously.

But what if it wasnt running??????????

Comment

Originally posted by 91katana_750 View Post
                But what if it wasnt running??????????
                Doesn't take much to get them running...

Krey
                93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Now thats the boost of modivation i need. Is the 91 katana and gsx 750 the same bike??

Comment

Now thats the boost of modivation i need. Is the 91 katana and gsx 750 the same bike??
                    GSX750F = Katana

Krey
                    93 750 Kat

Comment

ok thanks.

any parts interchangeable??
                      Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-04-2009, 07:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

any parts interchangeable??
                        For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Krey
                        93 750 Kat

Comment

ok thanks.

Comment

Haven't seen that one before.
                            2002 GSXF 750

Comment

Couple more hours and im leaving to go get it. A Hour and a half drive. But i think its worth it.

Comment

Well guys i finally got it today so here it is.

Dont know how to post pics.
                                Last edited by 91katana_750; 06-05-2009, 08:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X