X

Any personal experience with Z6 Interacts? Looking at those or Road Attacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any personal experience with Z6 Interacts? Looking at those or Road Attacks

What's up guys/gals? I have searched and found a lot of the Contintental Road Attack personal testimonies on here, they are great tires I read. I just need a little more clarification than what searches are yielding...

I also know from experience the regular Z6 is a great tire, also supported from many riders here too.....

However through all my searching, besides review artices, I haven't found any personal experience with the Z6 Interacts....
    I would like to know what the mileage expectancy is with the Road Attacks vs the Interacts... I expect the performance of these would be similar-both great tires...Has anyone run both, and would choose one over the other for any other reason? I just kind of need some more info to help the decision...
    I am leaning on the Contis for price vs the Metz, since they are about on the same playing field-otherwise, cost would be no matter as having great performance and proven safety quality wet or dry is what matters most...
    If anyone can testify about the Interacts that would be awesome and much appreciated...

^^ is why I will need new tires sooner than later (heck they are already worse than in the pics)....just would like them to last longer than the current Z6s on there(about 4k miles)-my spirited driving, along with heavy panic braking practice has worn these out quick (though I don't plan on doing the lockups purposely anymore, just needed these tires as guinea pigs)

btw will be considering 160 60 size in rear-especially if I get the Metz since they don't make the stock size....though 160s are a little different I think handling will be very close if any noticeable difference...
    Last edited by jettajake00; 06-01-2009, 12:23 PM.
    vwvortex.com : jettajake00
    midmoriders.com :jettajake00
    Go Cardinals!
Working...
X