X

What is everyone's age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is everyone's age?

I'm just curious to see what age group most of us Kat owners fall under. I'll start...I am 19 and this is my first bike, but I better not be labeled a squid. If I were I woulda bought the Ninja. Also, please add how many years of experience you have.
    1999 Black Katana GSX-600F

now 39. bought Kat #1 when i was 22
    KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

25 here, and the insurance hype ain't all that...

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
      "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

21 here and my Kat is my 1st bike - got it about 3 months ago.
        "Pleasant experiences make life enjoyable, painful experiences lead to growth" - cheap Chinese fortune cookie

Comment

92!
          Gonna have to start taking it easy soon....

Comment

43yrs old. Bought my 1st Kat GSX750F K5 in april, but 3rd bike I've owned.
            R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

20 here, bought my katana as my 20th birthday present to myself 2months ago

Comment

39, lotsa experience....but none on a bike. Bought my first bike, a 2004 Kat, 2 weeks ago.

Comment

18, first bike (2000 gsx 750) and only transportation

Comment

29 years old, 1st bike I've owned, riding for about 3 years
                    93' 750, I just washed the bugs off, let's go for a ride!

Comment

I'm 27 and the Kat is my second bike. Been riding for a couple of years.

Comment

I am an oldie! 57 My bike is the third one since I got back on. Rode and raced a lot in the 70's

Comment

33, on my fouth bike with about 12 years riding experience.
                          I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

42. Bought my first Suzuki, let alone Katana, this past March.
                            This is My 6th road bike, and ninth motorcycle overall. Been licensed since my 16th birthday.

Check out my gallery for a few pic.s of past rides.
                            And no I haven't ridden Paris.

"Speed Junkie Since 1975"

Comment

26 - been riding ATVs & Dirt Bikes since I was 11-12. Got my 1st street bike when I was 13 (70's Yamaha 350 - rode it once, sold it), my 2nd street bike I got from my aunt later that year ('75 Suzuki GT185) - rode it in the trails for a few years, then got away from bikes when I got my car.

Dragged the GT185 out of storage a few years ago so my wife could ride it (she got her 'cycle endorsement that year), then late last summer (after looking at a newer repairable kat 600 that I didn't win at auction) I bought an '88 Honda Shadow VLX 600. Sold it about a month ago to get my '92 Kat 750.

Comment

Working...
                              X