Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Anyone have any stock brake bleeders laying around?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any stock brake bleeders laying around?

Yes I know it's not in the classifieds. Figured it would get faster exposure here...

I need (4) stock brake bleeders if anyone has 'em. I will gladly pay postage. Rather not spend almost $5 each (the local shop) or $3 each + $10+ shipping (online).

Thanks.

if you have a sample old one take it to a auto parts store like a napa to match
    some keep an assortment of bleeder screws

If you have old ones , just clogged , you can clean holes with drill bits
    Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Dude I got some but do you really want to complicate things by adding used parts to the mix??

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
        Dude I got some but do you really want to complicate things by adding used parts to the mix??
        Guess I'll bite the bullet and order new ones.

One of the speed bleeders was seeping fluid, or so it seemed, when I was working on the Kat last night.

Going to pull all of 'em and take them out of the equation.

Comment

Originally posted by ctandc View Post
          Guess I'll bite the bullet and order new ones.

One of the speed bleeders was seeping fluid, or so it seemed, when I was working on the Kat last night.

Going to pull all of 'em and take them out of the equation.

so the bleeder seals on the tapered end ,
          any chance you got teflon tape in the hole of caliper or that far down the speed bleeder ?
          like I said , take the speed bleeder to a auto parts store and match up for a fraction of the price if you still plan on changing
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

If you got the speedbleeder from me, and it's leaking, I'll replace it free of cost (as will speedbleeder). Normally that's just down to the sealant on the threads wearing away, unless you overtorqued the bleeder in the caliper housing...

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
            X