Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired

Hey y'all

Just wanted to thank you for the information and advice you've provided me on my Katana over the years. I may been more a lurker than a contributor, but that's because I'm more a rider than a mechanic...hah.

Just picked up an 03' GSXR. Be switchin over to gixxer.com

Adios!

You guys hear someone talking? I thought I heard something. Must be my imagination.

j/k. enjoy that screwy gixxer crowd.
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Have fun having the same bike as everyone else at the hangout!!! LOL!

Comment

Hey, don't give him to much crap, he is helping my starbucks shares go up because them gixxer guys have to stop riding every 30 minutes or so because they are umcomfortable.
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
          Hey, don't give him to much crap, he is helping my starbucks shares go up because them gixxer guys have to stop riding every 30 minutes or so because they are umcomfortable.
          not just because they are uncomfortable. they also do it so they can stand around their bikes and look cool so everyone can get a good look instead of just hearing a bunch of noise and something flashy whizzing by.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
            not just because they are uncomfortable. they also do it so they can stand around their bikes and look cool so everyone can get a good look instead of just hearing a bunch of noise and something flashy whizzing by.
            hence my stock going up!

Bling-Bling!!!
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Re: Retired

Originally posted by Sublime0069
              Adios!
              Why leave? I've been riding a Gixxer for the past three years now and I still hang out with these losers that like to badmouth Gixxer riders.

I tried Gixxer.com for a short time, wasn't really my cup of tea.
              I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Originally posted by 977blue
                Adios!
                Why leave? I've been riding a Gixxer for the past three years now and I still hang out with these losers that like to badmouth Gixxer riders.

I'm not bad mouthing, just shooting my appreciation to the riders who help my shares go up. Now get off the computer and get to star bucks damnit!!!!!

besides, you being in the profession taht your in, you should buy stock too!
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Well, if you go over there, please tell the Owner that KR says hello

Comment

Adios!

I'm not bad mouthing, just shooting my appreciation to the riders who help my shares go up. Now get off the computer and get to star bucks damnit!!!!!

At least you didn't make a donut reference.
                    I miss my Gixxer

Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

You don't have to go....I mean look at GixerKat....he sold his Kat (to me) and bought a gixer....and then another gixer....but whatever he is still around. Enjoy your beast and ride on dude.
                      1995 GSX-R 750W (Barney Bike - Street)
                      2004 GSX-R 600 (Race Bike) - Powered by MoPowerSports.com
                      Certified Addicted Racing/Trackday Monkey & Gixxer Fixxer // WERA West #224

Comment

Enjoy and come back soon

Buc
                        it's my opinion......that's what makes it mine..

Toronto Canada that is

Comment

Adios!

You know, I lived in a town called Norristown, PA, and in that town, the police REALLY DID hang out at Dunkin' Donuts all day. Swear on my life.

At least you didn't make a donut reference.
                          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

At least you didn't make a donut reference.[/quote]

I was tempted, but it has been overdone
                            Kan-O-Gixxer!
                            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                            -Ohlins Susupension
                            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Gixxers are ok, but katanas are special!
                              Katana 750 2002

Comment

Working...
                              X