X

opinions on value for 91 kat 750?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions on value for 91 kat 750?

i have a 1991 750 Katana that i'm getting closer and closer to having to sell. there's 23K miles on the frame, but i swapped a motor in from a 93 katana 750, so there's currently only 8K miles on the engine. i have the following installed:

carbs from a 92 GSXR (36mm i believe)
    K&N pod filters
    vance & hines header/exhaust
    F1 style universal mirrors
    flushmount front signals
    aftermarket rear signals
    lowered front end
    Attached Files

"If you ain't first, you're last..." - Ricky Bobby
    "Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

worth nothing just give it to me ah honestly i bet you could get a lil over 2k for that

Comment

you wouldn't want it, there's no stickers on it har har har

"Your stuck on an anger bridge man, you gotta cross the anger bridge and come back to the friendship shore..." - Magic Man

Comment

Try looking for a used bike in good condition, there arent many. Most have road rash and busted plastic. I agree with duff, up your price and if you have time to sell, you will get more than if you, "had to sell today".
        2000 Kat 600
        "Fast Blue"
        Pic in Profile

Comment

That's actually a real sharp looking bike. I bet you can sell it right here on this site.

Comment

I was gonna say a solid $2500, maybe more if you've got a load of spares/old parts to throw in with it. But given the situation, I'm guessing you're looking to sell it real quick, in which case $2000 sounds like a fast sale.
            Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

2k sounds good to me too

W.
              WittyMonkey
              ----------------------------------
              www.bostontechnologies.com

Comment

wow, thanks for the advice ya'll, i'll advertise as $2500 OBO it seems. i really need to sell this as quick as possible, so i may post in the for sale section here. thanks for the compliments too i HATE having to get rid of it. the only spare parts i have are the old engine that came out of it, and what remains of the old carbs.....

Comment

Sell high, cuz people will try to work down in price with you, that way you have some room to move with it. Then you will still be making a decent price on it.

And don't forget to put a KatRiders card or something on there so the new owner knows of us!
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

Well, I paid around $3100 for my 91 Kat 750 here in Mexico. Paint was not as good as yours, had a busted fork seal, bad sparkplug wires and needed new tires.

If I were in the US, for $2000 I'd be all over it!
                    Ich lebe mein Tod, Tag für Tag!

Willkommen zu meiner Welt...

Comment

I just paid $1800 for my '92 Kat 750 - 18k miles on the clock, all stock except for a couple of stickers... and it had been leaned over on it's right side (only minor scratches). Also had new tires, clutch, and brakes... I didn't even bother to talk the guy down - he also threw in a nice tank bag (which I find I use pretty much everyday).

I'd agree - you should be able to get $2000-2500 without too much work!

Comment

Working...
                      X