X

Cant even ride :(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant even ride :(

I hate buying a bike and not being able to ride it!!!! everyday i count down to aug15th when i get to take a plane back to the US!!! anyelse ever feel that way when u have something but cant use it that feeling sucks, but its making my tour in iraq go by faster! after every mission i come on kr and just check stuff out that i can do to my 05 gsx600f when i get back!
    Why is the sky blue?!??!?
    CUZ GOD LOVES THE INFANTRY!!!
    What makes the grass green grow?
    BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD MAKES THE GREEN GRASS GROW!!

Queen Of Battle FOLLOW ME!
    sigpic

05 GSXF 600
    Framesliders
    Illumiglo Gauges
    yoshimura exhaust

hey man hang in there, absence makes the heart grow fonder. And besides its pretty much almost Aug 15th anyway. Just think like you've been waiting for aug 15 for 10 years.... its basically almost Aug now, whats a few months compared to a few years? haha Thats how I approach monday-thursdays anyway.... Its almost friday on monday as far as im concerned.
    My first bike: 2001 Suzuki GSX-F

Comment

thanks for your service,thnx protecting the rest of us so we can ride. be safe and hurry home im sure the kat is lonely. god bless

Comment

there's nothing better than a rewarding bike ride guarantee it! I also appreciate what you do for a living, i've thought about joining but i don't think i'd be able to bring myself to being able to do it. stay strong

Also, how long have you had the bike? and how long have you been in Iraq?
        I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
        Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
        My prayers go out to his family & friends.
        He is the best there was and ever been.
        RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

I'm with ya man... I'm in Kuwait.. not doing he soldier thing (thank BTW) but the contractor thing... Keep yer eye on the prize and your head down mate.
          sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)
          '10 BMW S1000RR (aka Black Betty)(Totaled)
          '11 BMW S1000RR (aka Bumblebee) Shine Yellow

In ur thinky box, steeelin ur dumz

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

I feel the same way man. I work away from home too on a sweetheart shift 14gone 7 back (days). Every nice day at work I think if I only had my bike with me!!!

I don't know how you military guys handle being away from home and family for so long. My hat is off to you guys big time for the sacrifices you make in your personal lives, to ensure that we can continue to enjoy ours!

Cheers to you Armykatt and hope you have safe and enjoyable riding on your return!
            2008 ZZR 600 (His)
            Black
            Frame Sliders

2009 Ninja 250R (Hers)
            Red
            Solo Seat Cowl & Fender Eliminator

Comment

stay strong bro.soon enough you will be back home and riding.much respect for everything you guys are doing!cant say enough thanks to you guys for looking out for our sorry asses!

Comment

i kno and the sad thing is that its my first bike! so im going from driving hummves to driving a kat thank you all for supporting the troops! that is how our morale is build (not like the infantry needs a morale booster anyways :P) Yea campared to when i bought the bike (april) aug is just around the corner! so whats the best new rider tip so i can learn really quick because i only have 14 days in the states then i go back to the ****hole. but i do it so my family doesnt have to and so ya'll can sleep safely at night! hooah

oh yea is their anything i can buy so when i dump the bike it wont mess it up as much??
                Last edited by ArmyKatt; 05-24-2009, 01:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sigpic

05 GSXF 600
                Framesliders
                Illumiglo Gauges
                yoshimura exhaust

Comment

Frame sliders man.. Frame Sliders
                  sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you probably high sided.

Comment

ight looks like its time for me to spend this money thats just sitting here, any suggestings on which kind or brand? i have a 05 katana 600

sigpic

05 GSXF 600
                    Framesliders
                    Illumiglo Gauges
                    yoshimura exhaust

Comment

BRAUNSTEIN82 is a member here in katriders. He makes them and sells them on here. They're amazing!
                      I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

He was so full of knowlege it's astounding
                      Reading the news, my heart was pounding.
                      My prayers go out to his family & friends.
                      He is the best there was and ever been.
                      RIP Marc "Cyberpoet" Glasgow

Comment

take it slow for a while,till you get the feel for how she handles.kats may not be the fastest bikes,but still can get away from ya pretty quick.

Comment

Originally posted by mjangus89 View Post
                          BRAUNSTEIN82 is a member here in katriders. He makes them and sells them on here. They're amazing!

+1, haven't heard a bad thing about them for a Post Kat as of yet.
                          sigpic

'95 Kat 600 (Sold)

Comment

August will be here before you know it
                            2007 Honda CBR600rr
                            2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                            sigpic

Comment

maybe slower then a ss but alot more practical!!!!! and i fine its power is atleast at lower rpm.... alot better to play :P.... oh and good luck and ride safe

Comment

Working...
                              X